DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*~St. Patrick's Day Dance~*

Adella

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't promise to tear me apart... Ok, maybe you did. I would have to look at my first few posts at fiddlesticks. It has been a long time since then though. Plus I think I'm much prettier and nicer in one piece.

*Grabs Limi -- Is appalled at his forwardness and steps back holding out his hand*

Limi can I have this dance?

You didn't promise to tear me apart... Ok, maybe you did. I would have to look at my first few posts at fiddlesticks. It has been a long time since then though. Plus I think I'm much prettier and nicer in one piece.

*Grabs Limi -- Is appalled at his forwardness and steps back holding out his hand*

Limi can I have this dance?

Perhaps another time love. *smiles sadly* I am just here for a while. *kisses you on the cheek*

Okay guys, you got a whole extra day to bring the dance back to life, and it didn't work. Okay then!

This concludes the St. Patrick's Day dance, thank you to whoever participated, and have a great time at the Black Tower until our next dance. We will be seeing you soon!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Archived