DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - Lost Style (Game Thread) - Congrats to the Mafia!

mnwhiterose

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have had computer trouble and I have been getting things caught up and up to date in the games I've been modding, I am back though.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigs, you're lazy and scum. You always vote for me. :P

And Lia? We don't know he is innocent. His vote was all I had.

Plus...if you haven't noticed, I like to hound alot.

P.S. My LOA/LOLA starts in about 6 hours from this post. Probably won't be on for long anyways.

While you wait for the remaining people to cast their lots, night falls on the beach. A scream is heard in the woods. "Who went out alone?" you ask, looking around you. "I think Kate went to find fruit while there was still daylight," someone says, but you can't make out their face. You walk towards where you had heard the scream and nearly trip over something. You look down into Kate's sightless eyes. It looks like she had fallen from the tree. Fruit lay strewn around her broken body.

Alas, Tynaal, the Neighbor and Innocent, has been randomly killed.

Please send in your night actions. Deadline is Saturday, March 27 @ 9:00 a.m. CST.

I'll admit I had to look up what exactly a neighbor was and I'm shocked that we've lost three so soon. We need to start aiming better. I'll wait to cast a vote. We need people to start talking. That was our problem with days 1 and 2. There just doesn't seem to be enough information to make an educated vote. Does anyone have any ideas or comments that might help us? I know Ed said he thinks scum would be at the beginning of the wagon that started on him, but a failed wagon?

Archived