DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's the one thing...

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

you wish all members of the opposite sex knew? Or the same sex, if that's how you roll....

Inspired by TMD and Limi

For me it's that we girls go through all kinds of anxiety and freak-out if you don't call soon enough afterward. It really affects our self-esteem, if we're into you.

Hmm.. Probably that sometimes, girls think just like guys do. I'm going through something right now, where the guy thinks guys normally do what I'm doing, but it's not okay for me to do it, because girls aren't "supposed to think like that."

Very aggravating. >:(

soemthing guys should know about all girls

we're very emotional creatures and sometimes were just sad or crabby for no reason (even when we're not PMSing).  but telling us "Must be that time of the month" when we're like that, even jokingly, will result in a very scornful woman.  even if she shrugs it off or laughs at the time.

i wish my wife would not bother me about her crap until several hours after i get off work.

Seriously, her job is pretty tough, but i come home beat ass tired and want nothing more than a cold beer and a shower. I don't wanna listen to her bitch about how hard her day was when mine was from hell

• Club Leader

The crazy thing about us girls is that WE can mention PMS, but you'd better not. I freely admit I'm completely insane for three days a month. I'm easily handled, though. Hand me chocolate, and leave me alone. Totally alone. Everyone in my house knows this.

Archived