DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re: The One Post - Epic Duel [Poll]

TheMasterDude

Who deserves to win the Epic Duel [Part 1]?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves to win the Epic Duel [Part 1]?

• TheMasterDude
    • Locke
    • Al Jenn Mael

Link to thread:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,54740.0.html

Only vote on what is above the giant line towards the bottom of the first post. Ignore everything after the first post.

At the end a poll will be put up in the thread, and everyone except the contestants may vote for who they think the winner is.  Voters must give good reasons why they think their selection deserves to win.  The winner will get 15 Points, and the loser will get 5.  The length of the contest is to be determined by the contestants.

If you don't say why in the post after you vote the vote for that person will be negligible.

Having read through I thought that TMD could be a little more humble and not always having nothing happen to him. I also said nothing out of the ordinary in this so, monster being created was a definate no no (sorry) so that marks you down for me (this is not SG deathmatches).

The person I felt was iun the fight, things happened to him and didn't have an air of trying to be too cleve was Locke. So for that reason he gets my vote.

And Talya, we stated before the match, that anything ANYTHING goes. (Except Balefire and godmoding <_<, and most of the things that happened to Locke or Al Jenn happened because I write that they did, Locke or Al Jenn could make me do some things in their writing too...Just can't be like "Oh I killed TMD with my pinky finger", etc.)

See? I'm never able to follow instructions properly. Gah! Anyhow, I posted my voting reasons back in the other thread... please feel free to delete it or copy/paste here if it would be better off placed here ;)

And Talya, we stated before the match, that anything ANYTHING goes. (Except Balefire and godmoding <_<, and most of the things that happened to Locke or Al Jenn happened because I write that they did, Locke or Al Jenn could make me do some things in their writing too...Just can't be like "Oh I killed TMD with my pinky finger", etc.)

It doesn't matter what YOU decided, I had said the rules for ALL Matches, I didn't want this like SG, so it didn't go. So no matter what you decide at the beginning you still have to by the original rules!

:)

Archived