DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Permanent Captain-General of the Cavalry --> Canis Rufus

Corki

It has taken a bit longer than I wanted, but I can now announce the new permanent Captain-General of the three Regiments. So, these three members will be in charge of the Regiments from between March 2010 to August 2010, and will be getting the Regiments into shape here on DM. Next up is the Cavalry Regiment.

And I am pleased to announce that Canis Rufus has decided to take the reins and become the first permanent Captain-General of the Cavalry.

Canis, when you are ready and had a chat to a few members of the Cavalry please could you announce who will be your Lieutenant-General (2iC of the Regiment) and your Banner-General (3iC of the Regiment) (you can have one, but depends on numbers), 1 or 2 Regimental Liaison Officers (again, depending on numbers), and 1 Redarm (starting at one, and hope to increase over time). Please note that members may have more than 1 role, though Regimental Command Staff cannot be Redarms. All those named will start their new jobs once they are announced, and the appropriate board access will be added in due course.

Also, all Captain-Generals will have Moderator Status on the main Band forum here at DM and a few other places within the Band. This has been requested, and you should be able to see if shortly.

Congratulations Canis!

*passes Canis a M-G Brew*

Archived