DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bruce Willis - Die Hard 5 and Unbreakable 2

Krakalakachkn

Out doing press for "Cop Out" over the weekend, Bruce Willis indicated a fifth "Die Hard" may be on the cards sooner than expected.

The actor told MTV News that "I think we're going to do a 'Die Hard 5' next year... It's got to go worldwide. That would be my contribution to it."

Willis also added he'd like to see "Live Free or Die Hard" director Len Wiseman back behind the camera for the film - "I would hire Len Wiseman right now".

Willis also told the site he'd be up for an "Unbreakable" sequel and director M. Night Shyamalan "is still thinking about" the project.

Cop Out looks like complete crap.

I actually liked Live Free or Die Hard, a lot.  It was exciting, fast-paced, and kept me entertained.  I also liked the interplay between Justin Long and Bruce Willis.  I wouldn't be totally upset seeing a Die Hard 5, especially if Len Wisemen directed it.

As I haven't seen Unbreakable (although I've heard great things from Emperor), I can't say anything about a sequel.

Harrison Ford and Bruce Willis are going to ruin two of the greatest sets of movies.... So far Indy 4 and Die Hard 4 haven't hurt anything.... but they need to stop before they bring them down in sad old guy flame of shame...

• Community Administrator

Harrison Ford and Bruce Willis are going to ruin two of the greatest sets of movies.... So far Indy 4 and Die Hard 4 haven't hurt anything.... but they need to stop before they bring them down in sad old guy flame of shame...

Indy 4 ruined it already.

Live Free or Die Hard though, I thought that was good. Not 1 or 3 good, but kicked 2's ass.

Archived