DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*stares around in wonder*

Amadine

Hello there.... i have managed to stumble into the White Tower and someone made me put on this white dress *plucks at skirts* i don't really do dresses...

Verbal tells me that Tigara is my mentor... i'm sure if i go hunting through some of the cupboards i'll find her.... fancy her having a life *tsk tsk*

I supposed i'll just wander around *innocently* checking things out til she gets here... *checks for people looking and sees no one... pulls open the closest drawer for a quick peek*

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh you're here too? *Snugglebites Amadine*  ;D

Oh and Tigara is a he. And a Yellow. And one of those Canadians I adore so much  :D

Now put that ... thing ... back in the closet, dear. *Looks closely at ... it.* Hmmm ... I'll just bet that's Boopsy's  ::)

*Quickly distracts the poor novice with another snugglebite, lest she be scarred for life.*

;)

Ohh Tigara's a he... and yellow... i like yellow *purrs* no wonder i couldn't find him!

now Elgee *returns snugglebite* what was that long pointed thing you just put away... i didn't get a chance to look at it properly *pouts* Perhaps Boopsy and i shall be friends...

Oh lord ... who let Boopsie out the closet again? *Snugglebites him anyway*

*Folds arm, taps foot, and eyes Tharen over the top of her glasses.* You said something about Canada? It was totally complimentary, right?

Well it looks like my little trouble making Elgee has already made it to you.

*Sternly looks at his Elgee*

Now don't you go around corrupting more "innocent" Novices, I remember you as a Novice and you were nowhere near any inkling of innocence I've ever heard of.

BTW

Welcome to the Tower :D

*blushes* why thank you, it sure is nice to be here... *bats eyelashes* I'm such a sweet innocent novice after all..... mwahahaha*cough*cough*tee hee

Why Boopsy, *snuggles* what is that lovely scent? And who has that flagon of mead, come now pass it this way.

Archived