DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Adella to the Black Tower!

Reyoru

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!  :D :D :D

I'm Rey btw, one of the four Storm Leaders around here (the two for the Shadow are me and Pale and the two Lighties are Locke and Al Jenn). If you have any questions just PM me, or any of them!

The Org leader is the exalted Talya, the M'Hael (head of the Shadow) is TheMasterDude and the Logain (head of the Light) is Ellianora!

The Org is a great place to be, the Taint runs really wild here, so blame it whenever you can  ;D

Oh, and you want to get points! Points points points! You get em for anything from posting a hot thread to grovelling before a superior  ;D

Tell us a bit about yourself madam!  8)

Well.. It would be easier to know what you would like to know..

I'll start by saying that I've been reading the public threads a bit and I really enjoy the entertainment! ^_^

I really DON'T know what to say.. Can I blame the taint for that?! LOL!

You can blame the taint for anything  ;D

Ok, just give us a brief summary, what you like, what you hate, where you live (not specifically of course  :P), if you have any tasks or goals to complete while you're here (kill Ed?  ;D)

I like a lot of things: most types of music, any type of movie, strawberries, lemons, soft blankets, flowers, more random stuff, and even some weird TV shows! Personally I love the fake drama of reality TV, it cracks me up! I hate: Drama (ironic?), spiders, broccoli, vegetables in general (except corn), clowns, and small sized dogs. I live in the pacific NW of the USA, and I may not be up for KILLING Ed, but I am sure here to annoy him as much as possible. :D

Ha.. Well.. I suppose I'm off to a bad start, since I was posting in the Dance thread thanks to Limi, and.. Well.. I'm annoying him NOW indirectly..

I think that should be considered a way of life..

You know what, I totally agree  :D

It does keep one amused, whichever way you look at it, lol...

Welcome again Adella,

this is the place for fun, relaxation, amusement, with a few stabbings, zany moments and if we are lucky a few dying, preferable Ed in the worst way possible then pu in the stew pot for tea...

Actually forget that bit, my stews are good, thpough we have been lacking in the hobbit front for taste, i think putting Ed in there would be going a little too fare, maybe just a little of his blood... >.>

ADELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GLOMPS* WWOOO! *huggles again* Limi is so happy you joined! <3 *glares at Rey* I didn't get five points for joining though -_-

Any whos you have to come by my the Tainted Tavern and let me feed you! <3 kk?

I wasn't a Storm Leader then, and as such could not give points out  :D

>_>  I suppose I'll buy that excuse.

*laughs* I'm not after points though so it don't really matter ^^ I plan on staying a civie here and just working in the Tavern. And running dances of course <3

Ah we can't have that! 5 points for being very nice!  :D

See? It gets everyone.  They read the threads and then HAVE to join. :D

Welcome Adella!  If you want to work at the tavern, you can no doubt. :D

NO! I'm not being nice for points! That's the point silly Rey ^^ *pat pats*

And that IS the point. :D

Archived