DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Because I was going to post Nae the fact that we are agreeing so much is scaring me, I may start to disagree with you on principal.

Does anyone believe my gambit theory?:(

The same one Red, a scumbag (Love you Red :-*) tried to mention? Nice try Wombat.

And Wombat is lying about finder.

I believe I stated that there was a possibility of being no finder since I am the LD. I predicted Lily would do this.

[glow=red,2,300]Wombat[/glow]

I saw this coming when Lily first had you mention a Gambit way back when just to cover her butt. A Gambit has no way to disprove it, and yet it is the easiest to accuse of. You tried to find a way to make sure I was lynched, and you couldn't do it the normal way of spotting real clues...so you resort to fear mongering.

Nevermind, I'm not going to use quotes.  I'm just going to say this:

Kivam Gambit

You also take my own story of sending multiple PM's with Rey. Not very original there.

Wombat, seeing as I viewed Tigs (She was not lying btw), why would I try and get you?

More proof to me you are scum. Trying to play the 'innocent little townie who is afraid of a mob lynch'.

My guess is if we stay, we get a clue now instead of another kill.

Yea.....[glow=blue,2,300]stay[/glow]

Pookie, I have said before, all I need is one or two people to say the phrase each phase if there is a recruitment. I don't need everyone to say it again and again.

I believe Pookie and Wombat are scum. They have acted closely together for awhile, and I thought they might be on Lily's team. If Wombat succeeds in this blatant lie, you know where to look.

I will say this.. claiming finder, lie detector, whatever is well and fine... but I only take it with a grain of salt.  I've been duped by enough uncontested role claims to no long rely on them very much.  Add that to the fact that in this game we KNOW people have changed alignments.  (two to be exact)  I don't know what to believe anymore.  Honestly with as much as Pete and I are actually agreeing in this game that sends up warning flags for me. Hiya Pete. :-*

I also agree that we should [glow=blue,2,300]stay here[/glow].

I have been suspicious of Ed the entire game and the only way to test Wombat is to test his theory. I mean, is there any other way to test Wombat's claim to Cop? If we lynch Ed and he's innocent can we not lynch Wombat? On the other hand, if we fall for this and Ed is lynched and the only cop-like role we have, the Mafia have neatly prevented us from discovering any more Mafia through investigation.

The same one Red, a scumbag (Love you Red :-*) tried to mention? Nice try Wombat.

I brought the gambit up before anyone else so I don't know what you're getting at there.  A lot of people responded to my theory after i had already put it out there.  Are you calling them all scum?

I believe I stated that there was a possibility of being no finder since I am the LD. I predicted Lily would do this.

Yeah, you did state that.  You were covering your ass because your plan was about to blow up.  I called you out for it at the time.  The only thing scummier would have been if you claimed miller lie detector.

I saw this coming when Lily first had you mention a Gambit way back when just to cover her butt. A Gambit has no way to disprove it, and yet it is the easiest to accuse of. You tried to find a way to make sure I was lynched, and you couldn't do it the normal way of spotting real clues...so you resort to fear mongering.

You saw it coming when you realized that in spite of your attempts to make your story look as scummy as possible Lily was going to get lynched instead of you and you were going to get viewed.

Kivam Gambit

You also take my own story of sending multiple PM's with Rey. Not very original there.

Players send PM's to the mod all the time.  That's like saying I stole your story of having thumbs.

Wombat, seeing as I viewed Tigs (She was not lying btw), why would I try and get you?

More proof to me you are scum. Trying to play the 'innocent little townie who is afraid of a mob lynch'.

Seeing as you've gone back on half of the things you've said, why should I take anything you say at face value?

Pookie, I have said before, all I need is one or two people to say the phrase each phase if there is a recruitment. I don't need everyone to say it again and again.

I believe Pookie and Wombat are scum. They have acted closely together for awhile, and I thought they might be on Lily's team. If Wombat succeeds in this blatant lie, you know where to look.

I haven't been working closely with anyone.  Why do you think I had to browbeat people into voting for Lily?  I worked harder at it than you did, which is kind of odd given that you were supposed to be the lie detector.

You all probably know the answer to this much better than I do, but aren't there plenty of games this size that include both a finder and a lie detector?  I always thought that finder was one of those bread and butter roles that was always included, but maybe I'm wrong.

Personally, I don't think Ed is a lie detector anyway.  I think he was plotting with Lily and I think the point was to out the finder and then claim he's lying so that we lynch the finder.  If we opt to not lynch Wombat, the mafia can just try for a nk.  I think he threw in the comments about him wondering if there even was a finder in this game to make people more wary of lynching him and maybe draw the healer his way if both Ed and Wombat survive the day.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Honestly with as much as Pete and I are actually agreeing in this game that sends up warning flags for me. Hiya Pete. :-*

It is the mafia apocalypse but it is a well catered event.

I brought the gambit up before anyone else so I don't know what you're getting at there.  A lot of people responded to my theory after i had already put it out there.  Are you calling them all scum?

No...just you and her. She tried to instill that thought...then she died.

I don't suspect everyone because as I said, the Gambit is fear mongering on your part. Of course people are going to go along with it. It is the people pushing it.

Yeah, you did state that.  You were covering your ass because your plan was about to blow up.  I called you out for it at the time.  The only thing scummier would have been if you claimed miller lie detector.

Not my plan blowing up, yours and Lily's brewing. To win, you have to think like you are on the other team. What you were setting up was obvious (to me anyways).

I find it funny that I was supposed to be the one to look scummy, and Lily be the one to be leading the lynch on me. If that were so, she would have claimed first, then I would have counter-claimed.

It was the other way around.

You saw it coming when you realized that in spite of your attempts to make your story look as scummy as possible Lily was going to get lynched instead of you and you were going to get viewed.

*points up and expands on thought*

To make my story look scummy? So, now I was the one who was supposed to die? If I wanted to 'look as scummy as possible', I would have. I play how I play.

Kivam Gambit

Players send PM's to the mod all the time.  That's like saying I stole your story of having thumbs.

Well, in this case, you had no thumbs to being with (a role to PM about). Sure, maybe you PM-ed him about how to access your QT, but not about no finder role.

Seeing as you've gone back on half of the things you've said, why should I take anything you say at face value?

I haven't changed who I was viewing. Check. I got confused about the times and regularity of my ability. I had to figure out how to use those thumbs buddy.

Not on WHO I viewed.

I haven't been working closely with anyone.  Why do you think I had to browbeat people into voting for Lily?  I worked harder at it than you did, which is kind of odd given that you were supposed to be the lie detector.

You pestered people to vote. You didn't do much of anything.

You know why you pestered them? Because this plan was made early on. Lily gave you the go ahead to encourage the lynch on her.

That right there is half of a small Gambit itself Wombat.

EDIT: Pookie, your plan is to lynch the Lie Detector. I highly doubt there is a Finder in this game.

The mafia won't NK Wombat because you are all too many people down.

I mentioned there not being a Finder before Wombat falsely revealed, how could I be planning against Wombat and me surviving the Day then? Before I even knew for sure he was scum?

Archived