DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The water seemed cold all of a sudden.  Wombat felt a chill creeping up his body.  He thought he smelled...mice.  The chill reached his groin, then his stomach.  As it reached his chest, his breathing became labored.  As he felt consciousness slipping away he knew what had been done to him, but it was too late.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I actually think the spam needs to slow up a little I would hate to be modkilled for it, and then you would have to have your way with a dead person, and that is a little creepy.

Well I had my way with Lily after we lynched her.

Or was I not suppose to mention that.

*hangs head* I is sowwie. Thing is, coz of time difference, I always miss the more active time of this thread. And then I try to make up for it. *huggles Pete* You kept me entertained. Thanks. Now we must stop, lest Rey wake up with a belly full of fire and burn us to crisps for the spam.

*goes to his dark corner of the Bath and silently watches the world*

[pre]ill2_juon.jpg[/pre]

*rubs eyes*  i'm gone for one day and i miss alot of stuff.

[glow=blue,2,300]brutus's house[/glow]

well no one can't say lily doesn't put up a good arguement, cause she had me doubting ed.  i still woudln't rule out the gambit though, then again i never do.  lol

i say we go to brute's house.  since he was the god father (and leader maybe) we might be able to find some clues to who the rest of the scum is.

also guys, right now i'm at work so can we easy off on the spam a bit.  i want to keep up on the thread and all, but it makes it really hard to do when your sneaking into DM between doing actual work.  it took me 2 hrs to get through just 5 pages.

Caius Cassius was rather content. He left Brutus' house aat a leisurely pace at the early hour in the morning. More plotting and mischief - mischief that would bring Caesar down, no problem. Brutus was dead, and it was a tragic loss, but the cause would not die with one man. Their cause would never die, so long as one true Roman still drew breath.

An unnatural black fog suddenly grew before him in the street, and the pale brightness of the sunrise was dimmed by an unholy tempest of swirling foul fog. Cassius' jaw dropped in disbelief as it rose before him, 15 feet tall.

His jaw never rose again.

Red, Caius Cassius, Role Switcher of the Conspirators is dead.

Morning came, and people went to the cobbler's shop to pick up and leave their shoes and clothes for repair. The shop was closed despite the late hour. Worried neighbours, began to think something was amiss, that something had happened to the cobbler, a man liked by all and a Caesarite down to his bones. They broke the door down and rushed and found the cobbler dead at his table, mouth and eyes sewed shut with his own awl, his hands and feet chiselled away with his own tools.

What by all the gods of Olympia was going on?!

Jeran, Cobbler, member of the Innocents is dead.

It is now Day Three. Brutus' House lies before you. Start the searching the place for clues. Deadline is Thursday 9.30pm GMT.

[glow=green,2,300]With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.[/glow]

Archived