DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ed you need to get your story striaght.  first you say your waiting for confirmation from the mod, but now you say you didn't send anyone in.  i'm not trusting either one of your claims now and i'm starting to think this whole lie-detector role is made up.

Nae, if you think things are confusing now; throw a jester into it and see how much worse it can get.  we're lucky that tigs isn't throwing in her claim on being a lie detector as well considering the nature of the character.

it maybe my gut acting up again, or it maybe the appletini influencing me, but it seems more and more likely that tigs is a jester.  imo anyways.

she had to have read what happened to lily for not saying the anti-town phrase right away.  i mean the vote piled onto lily.  then she writes it big, and this after having to have read that that was one of the reasons ed choose to veiw lily in the first place.

the entire reason for a jesters existence is to get lynched, and what better way to get lynched in this game than to not say that phrase.

i maybe wrong about this, i know i haven't been on a good average for relying on my gut lately; but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I think it's highly unlikely that Lily is innocent.  What are the odds of Ed false claiming lie detector when he doesn't know if there is one in the game and then happening to pick the real lie detector to check.  MINISCULE.  What are the odds of there being two lie detectors?  VERY LOW.

The odds are extremely high that Lily is scum.

Read that.  Really read it.  Crunch the numbers.  Reason the logic out.

Wombat I agree with your logic I really do, but I don't want to be the one to kill off the lie detector, again I will hammer Lily if my vote is needed to do so, but I would rather err on the side of caution at least until we see what if any info night brings.

Deadline

Day Ends Sunday at 9pm GMT. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Vote Count

Lily (8): Ed, Al, Wombat, Jeran, MCS, Nae, Tigs, meercatman

Ed (3): Liathiana, Lily, dapianoplay3r

Pete (1): Pale

Tigs (4): Boopsy, Pookie, Pete, Red

not voting(2): Alanna, Tynaal

Guest dragonsworn1991

I get these cookies they have in the bakery section of Price Chopper. (grocery store here)  They are oatmeal with cranberries and walnuts. They are OMG to DIE for!!!

Still not as good as the Martha cookies

Why are you glaring at me? :'(  *hides behind Pete*

Ed I am her defender, so I will destroy you. Hands and eyes off. *Nods* *Glares at Ed and snarls*

I think it's highly unlikely that Lily is innocent.  What are the odds of Ed false claiming lie detector when he doesn't know if there is one in the game and then happening to pick the real lie detector to check.  MINISCULE.  What are the odds of there being two lie detectors?  VERY LOW.

The odds are extremely high that Lily is scum.

Read that.  Really read it.  Crunch the numbers.  Reason the logic out.

Wombat I agree with your logic I really do, but I don't want to be the one to kill off the lie detector, again I will hammer Lily if my vote is needed to do so, but I would rather err on the side of caution at least until we see what if any info night brings.

I get that.  I just really think Lily is scum and I think we're wasting time :-\

Someone irresponsibly made Tigs believe that Ed might be a solo win who needs to make everyone say "I am not anti-town," so she didn't want to say it (she ended up saying it) and people are using this as an excuse to avoid the pressing issue.

A decisions, decisions...

Vote Count - Day Two

Lily (8.) :Ed, Al, Wombat, Jeran, MCS, Nae, Tigs, meercatman

Tigs (4): Boopsy, Pete, Pookie, Red

Ed (3): Liathiana, Lily, dapianoplay3r

Pete (1): Pale

NOT VOTING: Alanna, Tynaal,

[glow=green,2,300]

Day Ends Sunday at 9pm GMT.[/glow]

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

OMG. We're in a deadlock?? I did not mean to start a bandwagon on Tig. But now I am EVEN more confused... she blatantly said she couldn't say it. And then when she DID say it, noone exploded or died or anything. Which makes me wonder why she didn't want to say it anyway?

What I gather, she's anti town but not a mafia. A symp?

Or did you guys discuss this already. THere were too many theories dancing around and I got lost.

Anyway, sorry for being away today. It was a busy day and I am exhausted. But I'll be around all weekdays next week, so... yeah.

Love ya all, even if I think most of you are scum. *snuggles random people*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Everyone I am going to church and then the mall and to get a haircut.

I should be back before the deadline. See you all in a little bit.

Archived