DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(LoA from Sat, 8/12 to Mon, 8/21)... i r back...

Jhaenara

Announcing it a few days early because I'm not sure how busy I'll be. I think I'll be around, though I do have a few appointments, packing, cleaning, etc still. I'm going to try and get your sig done too, bad company... I haven't forgotten you yet... lol...

Anyway, I'll be going to Chicago on Saturday to drop off the bubs with grandma and then off to the Bahamas for a week (woot). hotsun.gif

The website for the resort says "internet access", but I'm guessing it's the kind you go down to a special area with comps and purchase minutes, otherwise it'd say free wi-fi or something. So I may pop on to grab email and post a hello, but who knows.

Anyways... that's it... I'll miss you guys. :) Ohh and if you reply to this and get me your home address in PM or by email (before I leave), I'll try and send a postcard. I can't guarantee, but I suspect I'll have a lot of time to do this kind of stuff this trip (compared to our three day run to South Dakota... lol).

Marjan Simunic

Ulica Kozjanskega odreda 6

3000 Celje

Slovenia

EU

Send me one, so I can sticky it up on the wall picture side out and claim I've been there... just to make people jealous,... just like you're making me now :P

Thanks... :) I'm back technically... lol. Had a good time... more later... maybe just stick it on my LJ. Right now recovering from a long night of delays just getting from Chicago to Omaha. William wouldn't sleep in the airport either, so he was almost up until 3AM with just a nap on the plane. :roll: Lots to catch up on here at DM and IRL, so I'll slowly be phasing back in... heh.

Archived