DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shayol Ghul 'Elite' Awards 2009

Far Dareis Mai

Alright minions, here are the awards that you have been waiting for (or at least some of you...the recipients mostly)! While the Ghulies are a fun filled harem of tongue in cheek goodness...these next awards are solely based on achievement in Shayol Ghul. All of these awards have criteria that speak for themselves. To win one of these awards, is to be truly outstanding, and to show 'elite' status within this Org.

MASTER OF GAMES

This award goes to the member who has won the most games in Thakandar for 2009. And the winner is….

[glow=red,2,300]ChronoCrosS[/glow]

Congratulations! You will receive 250 points for all of your hard work!

GRAND MASTER OF GAMES

This award goes to the member that has the most game wins of all time. Taking it home for the third year in a row, please give it up to:

[glow=red,2,300]TheDemigod[/glow]

For your reward, you receive 600 points!

DARK ONE OF THE YEAR:

This award is for the individual that has managed to grab the Dark One title more than anyone else this year. This year he graced us with his leonine presence THREE times!

[glow=red,2,300]Barmacral[/glow]

All Hail the Master of 2009 Barmacral! The essence of the UnHoly Trinity, the darkness before the Light, him in whose radiance we bask!

600 points to Barmacral!

UNHOLY TRINITY:

UnHoly Trinity are the 3 members with the most accumulated points in 2009. Together with the Dark One 2009 they form the backbone of this ORG.

Without further ado, the UnHoly Trinity of 2009 are:

[glow=red,2,300]Moghedian[/glow] - 1690 points! [glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow]- 1674 points! [glow=red,2,300]ChronocrosS[/glow]- 1574 points!

Their place is now and forevermore in the Shayol Ghul Hall of Fame, they receive 500 points and their point allowance is doubled for the year! WOOT!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These next two awards I decided to do a little different this year. And the reason I decided on this is mostly because with the addition of the  Pit of Dhoom (SG Staff Board), the staff have been able to spend a lot of time together, brainstorming and coming up with some really special things for this Org. A lot of the work that your Faction Leaders and Chosen do is actually behind the scenes, and though they may not participate socially as much as we would love them to, never fear that they are not working toward the betterment of this Org. As Org leader, I get to see on a daily basis the HOURS of effort these folks make for everyone here. This year I decided to choose the recipients of this award,  because I am able to see on a daily basis the HOURS these members spend, trying to make this place better for everyone.

So while it is true that every Faction Leader and Chosen we have are deserving of this award, two particular have gone above and beyond the call of duty.

[glow=red,2,300]Chosen of the Year[/glow]

This member has been my right hand. Almost literally. She has busted her hump on the wiki, always following the threads in all Factions, so that she can archive the important things. She has mostly taken over points, which as we all know--everybody likes their points! She still manages to be incredibly active, winning Postapalooza, actively participating on the Staff board, and giving help whenever any of the Staff need it, without any hesitation. She bends over backwards to make sure this Org is running smoothly, and I would be lost without this woman! She has proven herself over and over again, and so she will receive the Chosen of the Year award for 2009.

[glow=red,2,300]MOGHEDIAN[/glow]

As a reward, her point allowance will be equal to that of the Faction Leaders.

[glow=red,2,300]

Faction Leader of the Year

[/glow]

For the final award, this person has been instrumental in the revival of Thakandar. This member has also been tackling Stats, has been constantly trying to figure out ways to enhance and innovate the games and programs that already exist at Shayol Ghul, but have been done so long people are no longer excited about them.  This member has hosted many games throughout the year; a Chess Tournament, Music Discussion, he has been working to install and develop the Blog we have available to us, as well as drawing in new members by posting many games at the Inn. They also were the first to develop and create a dungeon, and spreads their focus of evil by kidnapping individuals from elsewhere on Dragonmount.  This person rocks, and it's my greatest pleasure to bestow the Faction Leader of the Year Award to

[glow=red,2,300]cosmicpanda[/glow]

Congrats to the 2009 winners! I look forward to seeing who our Elite will be in 2010! :D

Not to take away from the winners, but I'd also like to give an honorable mention to those people who came in really close for the Holy Trinity. They also have earned over 1000 points this year, and credit is much deserved!

Honorable Mentions:

Barmacral (1454), Cosmicpanda(1380), and Naeann(1263)!![/b]

I would be lying if I didn't say that my jaw hit they keyboard when I saw all the points Chrono earned this year. He was totally the dark horse. Totally didn't see that one coming!

Really? He earned like 500 points within 3 months of arriving here, it was intense. And kinda scary... >.>

I would be lying if I didn't say that my jaw hit they keyboard when I saw all the points Chrono earned this year. He was totally the dark horse. Totally didn't see that one coming!

Really? He earned like 500 points within 3 months of arriving here, it was intense. And kinda scary... >.>

Scary?  :'(

Archived