DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need a tutor... Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai welcome!

Elliara

...to teach Iraleia to read and write. She is completely illiterate and has had a little help in the tower but she is losing interest in her lectures due to the fact that she can't read or write. She needs this to boost her confidence, at the moment she believes she is a failure (though she is going to have some success in actually touching saidar in class which helps boost her self esteem a little). She will be a quick learner and will slowly come out of her shell. This will be part of her character development.

Thanks in advance :)

LOL... also I think I'm late for posting in the intro to Saidar classes so I don't know if I'm still "allowed" to. I posted in the first but if the powers that be deem me to be waaay to late then they can delete it, otherwise let me know and I can keep adding to the classes. If it is deleted then I'm going to need an Aes Sedai to give me one-on-one in Saidar, perhaps we can combine the reading/writing with the Saidar... or whatever LOL...

Just general I think... enough to enable her to contribute to classes, study and walk into a library for the first time in her life.  ;)

Eventually I would like her to be red or green (I'd like her to learn swordsmanship as well which could help her either way). So it would be good for her to get to know a red I think!

OK thanks Arani... I posted in Class#1, I just need a little bit of time to get to the rest of them.

Aubrey if you don't mind just giving a reading/writing tut then? I'm still working out how I am going to start LOL... if you've got something in mind please feel free to post the thread!  :)