DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm here... sorry

Elliara

Sorry for going MIA guys I've had the busiest time over christmas and it's had me stressed. No more relaxing for hubby and I over the holiday season anymore!

Hope you all had a great time, we went down to the beach and could only spend one out of the 4 days there because it rained for the majority of the time we were there. I can't complain though, we have come home to find out that we have had 5 inches! Needless to say everything is looking wet and our dams are pretty much full. Hopefully it also puts off hand feeding the stock for a bit longer!!

Anyway that's me. I have to go grocery shopping shortly so I better get myself and the girls ready.

*snuggles*

It's Silly Season, Tam - you're SUPPOSED to spend it with your family!  ;D

Strangely, we also had rain here - weather going wonky, or what? Not that I'm complaining, and I'm sure neither are you guys.

LOL

I hopes everyone had a great christmas! I got spoiled, I ended up with a sewing machine from the hubster, a few nick nacks from the inlaws and my lovely sis in law spoiled us (6 of us including herself) with tickets to AC/DC on the 18th of Feb so we'll be in Sydney for my birthday on the 19th  ;D