DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Puppy!

mmeeshal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had both cats and dogs. They both have positives and negatives.

Cats think they are better than you and share many characteristics with females ;p. They also tend to have many idiosyncrasies.

Dogs are like children. Take it as you will and are more like males. Slobbering with short attention spans :D.

Both are wonderful and all you need to do is find a pet that fits your personality. They make great companions and friends.

I don't like pit bulls at all, there not even cute.

My dog doesn't slobber, but he's the cutest bestest dog in the world...

He's a Springer Spaniel...Black and White and is a nutcase and I love him to bits. In fact he's asleep by my feet now....

Bless him!

There are like kids, except they don't answer back and are more obedient. They aren't like men. When you are having an off day they come up to give you a hug and curl up next to you for comfort.

:)

Siberien Huskeys are okay, but they need to move constantly, their a working breed and theyd go crazy in a lazy family. I used to have a springer spanial and their not yappers... they were breed to hunt fowl, but my doggie was Gun shy and allergic to bird so he had to retire...

Any ways i now have a German Sheperd-Black lab mix, He be AWSOME he has a shepard ear that stands all the time and he has a Lab ear that flops over, so he is as distinct a dog that ill ever own

Archived