DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Winter blows...

Vanion

Started very young lol

Would always give my money to my father and he'd invest it in stocks that I would pick out. They did well for the most part. Buying into hardware and software companies, petrol and mineral exploration companies mostly.

I owned stock in Microsoft for quite some time, until I discovered that they are the Devil, at which point I sold my stock and invested elsewhere.

I made a ton of money through the stock market, then when I got older and after University, I started my own company (I was still pretty young at this point. 18 when I started it)

Then I sold my company for a very large chunk of coin a few years ago and retired lol

See, I didn't want to spend my whole life working. So, I worked my ass off and built something valuable. I had good employees, which played a big part in my success. I treated them well, and they worked hard for me in return. It's just good business. When I sold the company, I gave them all a cut too. They helped me build it up, so it was only fair.

I would read quite a bit as a child. I learned to read by having my father read the newspaper to me every morning, and I would follow along as he'd read, or try to read it myself and he'd help me out when I got stuck on words.

He liked reading the financial section and I always had a lot of questions, so he explained how the stock market worked. I just have a good eye for picking stocks. My father maintains that I should have been a Stock Broker lol

My education in university was pretty extensive though. I have a number of degrees from different schools and in different areas of study. My Masters in Business Administration is still the most helpful though. It was worth almost having a nervous breakdown in an accelerated program to get it faster lol

The work load almost killed me. I was doing multiple Masters Degrees simultaneously. I don't recommend it to anyone. Like I said. Almost had a breakdown lol

Archived