DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wolfie Charge!!!!!!

Doselan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*runs past Locke while he is day sleeping and shoots into the BT--finds the dormitories--and leaves muddy pawprints all overs everyone's beds and pillows* ;D ;D ;D

:'(

My bed... NOOOOOO!!!

You're gonna pay for this! But, first *begins cleaning the beds*

12th's clues, 12th's clues. You gotta find a pawprint, 'cause that's the first clue and ye put it in your notebook 'cause they're 12th's clues, 12th's clues. :D

Ye gotta find 'nuther pawprint that's the second clue! Ye put it in your notebook 'cause they're who's clues? 12th's clues ;D

Ye gotta find the last pawprint, That's the third clue! Ye put it in your notebook 'cause they're 12th's clues... Who's clues? 12th's clues! 8) 8)

You know what to do! Sit down in your thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink! Cause when ye use your minds and take a step at a time, ye can do any THING... that ye wanna do!

:-*

12th's clues, 12th's clues. You gotta find a pawprint, 'cause that's the first clue and ye put it in your notebook 'cause they're 12th's clues, 12th's clues. :D

Ye gotta find 'nuther pawprint that's the second clue! Ye put it in your notebook 'cause they're who's clues? 12th's clues ;D

Ye gotta find the last pawprint, That's the third clue! Ye put it in your notebook 'cause they're 12th's clues... Who's clues? 12th's clues! 8) 8)

You know what to do! Sit down in your thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink! Cause when ye use your minds and take a step at a time, ye can do any THING... that ye wanna do!

:-*

-.-

Archived