DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wolfie Charge!!!!!!

Doselan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A rainy scene!!!  No!  This is bound to make us all move in slow-motion!!!

*throws a chili-balloon at a BT member and as soon as the throw begins the entire thread goes into action-movie-slow-mo*

::)  Oh well.  Guess we'll have to put up with it. :P

And 12th's very very difficult without even putting his mind to it  ;D lol

Hey Tal  :D yeah they seem to be getting along just fine, so sweet to watch the kids playing.

*drops a few strategic chili balloons*

Here you have some too, they're very handy *gives some to Tal*  8)

Why thank you Tay,

*throws some chilli balloons and drinks some rain and makes sure one of the ballons hits her adopted with a little help from air*

Nothing like a little bit of help to hit the target ;)

Now this is fun Tay! lol

*hands Tay some pies to lob*

*sniffs the air and picks up on a wierd trail*

*tail swishes as she follows the scet to an old knotted and anceint looking oak tree*

*begins to dig and comes back up with a silver box*

wonder what the BT is hiding in this *grins*  maybe Jimmy Haffa's body

Oooo... TQ rain. Been away from the stedding so long I've never seen that before *sticks out tounge to taste the rain* MMmmmm, Good! Like Josè Cuervo :o

*Looks around for the biggest funnel she can find to refill her super soaker, and a slightly smaller one to fill her too empty Oktoberfest mug*

@12th: (Firm voice of a Wolfie who's been on DM more than 10 years): THERE IS NEVER A WRONG PLACE! Wolfie fun everywhere!! Wolfies were always the most fun-loving org, right from the beginning, so why not continue that tradition? *scratches 12th's tummy fur*

*pulls on white wig and pushes forth a rocking chair with her cane* Why, I practically remember the Age long ago, when I felt like there was only me, Darks, OG (the White Wolf, for you players out there), and Aragorn who were playing on the Wolfie boards (and we were up to a lot more R-rated fun in the old days *WIIIIIIIIIIIDE evil grin* than you kids are doing with your chili swimming pools today* That's what the Wolfies were known for, the others dreaded an Org raid from us for real, not this chili and tequila nonsense ::) (I'm always up for nonsense, you know I am the least "serious" Wolfie around)

*Spots a copy machine, practices funny grimace, and then copies it 100,000-fold for the BT initiates to behold. You said this was a raid, Dos, so we're allowed to do anything we want (according to the laws Kath set in 1999, which, accidentally, were the last Raid rules I read). Since those allow for the most fun, I stick to those * wide evil grin*!

*challenges the BT guys to a mud brawl* Who's first?

Archived