DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Daughter of the Nine Moons: Phase 2

Quibby

This phase is the march from the exit point of Travel to the outskirts of Tanchico.  There is no real RP to cover this period of time (about 2 months, IC).  Rather, it is an opportunity for all of us to do character-building RPs, be it training, making friends/enemies within the Band, or getting into trouble.  I will be writing RPs to occasionally point out approximately where we're at.

Also, for all the moldy oldies out there, I will be bringing in some muscle to help train in combat and tactics.  You know him, you (probably don't) love him.

realistically, which kind of FL characters could/should be part of this RP? I mean beside the DotNM (and possible entourage that was captured with her?). Just want to see if there's room for my few members to play with you guys in this.

Female should stay away.  Realistically, the Seanchan check any and all women they come across, and in all likelihood, a female channeler would be collared faster than I can eat a pound of shrimp.

Any merchants, mercenaries, or other non-channeling entities can be involved as they wish to be.

Can Zander play too, Quibby???  I need some training from "an old friend".  Also Im still waiting for my FL'ers bio to be approved but if it is and its needed I can bring him as well.  

Zander Croos Infrantry ready to go...

PS- Real men march to battle...on foot!!!! (lol)

your FL character has been approved Zander :)

Quibby, I'll post a note on FL to here in case some want to join in on the fun. I'll also be making an nsw character to be the Shadow for the DotNM.

*hopes to waken some of her sleepers up with this* :D

• 9 months later...