DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

M'Hael

TheMasterDude

I is back!

Well mostly...Alas RL took me away for a while there. I am doing better in SOME of my classes. But I have figured out a new studying schedule so I shall be on only LOLA for the next month and a half or so. Starting tomorrow I shall start getting things up and running again. It make take a while due to my activity problems but I shall get stuff going fraction wise and org wise.

Oh, I doubt I'll be participating much with the boards, but just working behind the scenes for a while. If ya want something shoot me a PM, it will be faster to get ahold of me that way ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, I've answered this question many times before; once more can't hurt.

I first saw the name Locke from Final Fantasy VI where one of the main character's (and my favorite) name was Locke.  I loved the name, and it quickly became my favorite, as I named video game characters Locke. 

Finding out about the philosopher Locke from Ender's Game (I'm currently reading the sequel to the side story of Ender's Game) only increased by liking of it.

I watched Lost for a half season and that's it, although John Locke was my favorite character.

Archived