DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interesting poll.

LedZepMan

What is your favorite game archtype?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite game archtype?

• RPG- Role Playing Game
    • FPS- First Person Shooter
    • Strategy
    • Object Finds
    • MMO-Massive Multiplayer Online
    • Retro
    • Racing - Vehicle
    • Racing- Motorsport
    • Sports
    • Musical (ie Rock Band)
    • Other

I like most of them, but I like the MMO's the best, just cause I like talking to people from all over the world. It's kind of neat knowing your talking to someone thousands of miles away that has the same interests as you.

Currently I'm playing Requiem Bloodymare (or whatever it's new name is), and Soldier Front (FPS)

I was heavy into an MMO called Everquest, (not the pc version. PS2 version). I loved it. But, it died away when WoW came out and i feel its loss deeply. Don't think i could find another mmo to play that would even come close to EQ

I really wanted to play the online LotR, but I just couldn't justify the time I would end up being on here. Not a good role model for my daughter, lol

But I agree that chatting to people all over the world is a great. Thats one of the reasons I like it here.

RPGs here.  I've never played an MMO before but I think I'm probably going to play Star Wars: The Old Republic.  I loved the KotOR games and I love BioWare.

I also like FPS, Sports, and Strategy.  For Locke and Led, Real Time Strategy games are Strategy games that take place in real time as opposed to turn-based games.  RTS games generally consist of building a base and an army and then duking it out until one player is annihilated.  I personally play some RTS in Warcraft III although I'm not too great at it.

Also, Ellianora, I have played Oblivion and I liked it a lot.  My PC isn't too great so I have to run it at 640x480 but it was still a lot of fun.

Archived