DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gathering Storm Discussion - Spoilers, well some!

Locke

I thought I'd start a TGS discussion thread here in BT.  I know there's probably tons on the TGS forums but I wanted to start one here anyway. Although, knowing you guys, in several posts we'll probably be talking about chocolate donuts or who knows what. :D ;). So, yeah. ;D

Led. Please don't. *resists temptation to say more*

I'll try to get this back on track after 1 reply ::) even though I've only read like 1/7 of it.  Okay.  First of all, that was one loooooong wind.  It makes me think.  I thought that the farmer at the beginning was a good idea.  I really like Rotel. Okay. I should just stop now. My statements are boring uninsightful sentences that have no basis of thought.

I was thinking about this before I saw this. I like the idea of us discussing it in out unique way. The main problem is that people like jelly and an yone else who can't get the book yet cannot join in this convo and it would be unfair.

I think if you want to join in the discussion at the top of DM boards, then that is good. At the moment I think we should decline until more of us has read it. I think it would make an after Christams discussion and fun. The chances are that most will have read it by then, most of the talk will be over other places. I will do it in the Junior ranks place though, or maybe in the library.

I think we should have a suggestions thread somewhere and we can add it though so we don't forget - with Lockes name next to it, so that he gain the points for making the suggestion.

How does that sound?

sorry jelly. it happens lol. the book is ok, wouldn't anticipate too much lol

This ok book is the BEST book I've EVER read.

doughnuts are more time taking and frankly, I haven't seen it spelled that way in forever.... Or maybe only half that long... *ponders*

Yeah, see.  I can invoke happy thoughts beyond spam.

Archived