DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

House - Mondays 8/7 central. (Spoilers?)

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

So, I was just programming my Archaic DVR, and I noticed that House started at the same time as Heroes. Fun Right? I figure, hey, which order am I gunna watch them in? I knew Heroes was a 2 hour premiere. But what about house? Ussually an hour... so I skip ahead an hour... House premieres at 2 hour long episode!

So, after watching House, I have 1 conclusion.

Few season finales past,

One time, house got shot, and believed he 'recovered' and was trying to cure patients, only to find out it was all a dream and he was still on the way to surgeory.

Another season had a similar type as that I believe...

Then last season. He 'saw' events that never actually happened.

So, I believe this season instead of waiting until the final episode to show that the last 1 or 2 episodes were all a 'dream', I think they are going to start right at the end of episode 1.

I believe that come the season finale, we will find out that everything that has happened this season, was all in houses head. The way the first episode ended to me, was just to 'ideal', it happened way to damned fast.

Good premiere.

I basically disagree with most of what Sinister said.

I thought they showed House progress through detox and treatment in just enough time.  They needed a full two hours to make it believable.  I also enjoyed the episode because it broke the basic House formula (at 20 after he makes a diagnosis that is wrong, etc.)

Heroes I watch on demand now.  House and HIMYM comes first.  This is funny because I never watched House until this summer.

If you disagreed with most of it, what did you agree with exactly?

IF my theory turns out wrong, its just another case of there instantanious magic medicine that happens in house...

You know, someone has 'ow, my livers dieing', "here take this!", 'wow, I feel better now!'. Cause that never happens in reality. (the speed at which people seemingly get over there conditions that is; its litterally, they pop the pill and feel better.) <_<

I really liked the way that they finally have House actually dealing with his emotions.  No Vicodin, no (less anyway) sarcasm.

I'm curious whether they'll make that last or not.  I'm also hoping that they will break what Sin was talking about, which is the whole 'pop a pill and feel better' thing. 

Good start to the new season though.  House rapping and House w/ cakeface were totally unexpected.

The way the first episode ended to me, was just to 'ideal', it happened way to damned fast

The premeire episode as supposedly taking place over the period of at least a month, if not more... I'm about 99% sure they said that somewhere in the episode.

The way the first episode ended to me, was just to 'ideal', it happened way to damned fast

The premeire episode as supposedly taking place over the period of at least a month, if not more... I'm about 99% sure they said that somewhere in the episode.

Durrr. I'm taling episode wise, they cleared 'insane house' in basically 2 episodes. I was expecting more. And even then a few 'months' is not enough time for what house had. But, I disgress the theme of house is people 'acknlowedging' why they suffer some condition, then miracously being 'cured' from it in a ridiculously short amount of time.

Rehab usually takes 28 days.  So a month is not an unreasonable time for House to kick the habit and at least start to come to grips with his problems.  Plus, as much as I liked the episode,  I want to see him interact with the characters I already know.  I am sure you can write them a letter and ask for a full season with him in the nuthouse to make it more believable....

MSB...you are correct...at some point in the Ep they mention that he's been there for 4 weeks, and then there is more plot etc after that, which puts it at about 6 week in my guestimation.

Durrr. I'm taling episode wise, they cleared 'insane house' in basically 2 episodes. I was expecting more. And even then a few 'months' is not enough time for what house had. But, I disgress the theme of house is people 'acknlowedging' why they suffer some condition, then miracously being 'cured' from it in a ridiculously short amount of time.

Given the rest of your statements about the "pop a pill" issue I thought that;s what you were referring to here as well.  :)

Given the rest of your statements about the "pop a pill" issue I thought that;s what you were referring to here as well.  :)

I shouldn't be suprised they 'resolved' it so fast, but still I think it happened to fast. (episode wise) 4 weeks, 6 weeks... I think it would take 10 years of therapy for house. :P

I really liked the opener, it was great to see him get out of his usual pattern of behavior for almost the first time in 5 years. It did move quickly, but I don't know that it would have been better to draw it out for more than a couple episodes anyway. They'd run the risk of alienating the audience members who tune in because what they really want to see is House working his asshole magic with patients and his team and Cuddy, etc.

I really liked the opener, it was great to see him get out of his usual pattern of behavior for almost the first time in 5 years. It did move quickly, but I don't know that it would have been better to draw it out for more than a couple episodes anyway. They'd run the risk of alienating the audience members who tune in because what they really want to see is House working his asshole magic with patients and his team and Cuddy, etc.

They should have had a phone-in!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived