DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

First post

Aran Corval Alandar

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh oh, what my ears hear??? LOTR is great, don't touch it!!!

Of course is not like the books, but Peter made a wonderful job (even if full of mistakes  :'().

Star Wars is another masterpiece, but i'm talking about the old 3, i don't even think the lasts are worthy to be called movies  :P And that actor, what's his name....te one who plays Anakin, oh my, that's not an actor  :o

Another great film i adore is The prestige, one of the greatest film of the last years  ;)

I actually liked the last three, but I LOVED the first ones, so they are up there. I agree that there were some bits missed on LotR, which was sad, but I think Peter did the best job her could and the fact that he was a fan, really helped it be so good.

The Prestige is a great film.

Yesh, the LOTR films were fab and though there were some changes it was the best that could be done. I actually liked the last 3 Star Wars too..though that kid that played Anakin was awfull in the first one. OOooh the Prestige..liked that too, had my idol in it as well!!! Nicola Tesla Patron Saint of Electrical Engineers!!! Played by Bowie too!! *bows before Bowie* If you liked The Prestige then you would like the Illusionist  ;D

Aran

Archived