DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Movies, Actors, and Such

goldeneys

Ok I was just wondering, who is your favorite actor and what is your favorite movie.

I did this at the Kin just before I came to the new DM site, and one guy was like "I have 200 DVD's and I don't buy anything unless I like it". I mean I know that some people don't have 1 favorite, but could you post like maybe only a few of your favorites, and not every movie you like.

Ok so for me, I really like Orlando Bloom, John Rhys-Davies, and Jackie Chan. And I my favorite movies are Who Am I - Jackie Chan, and The Pirates of the Carribean - Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. I like quite a few others but because of what I said above I will not list them here. I am really looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Mans Chest.

ok my favorite actor is a actress and this is jessica alba. cause she is so friggin hotttttttttt.

but my favorite actor is ummmm orlando bloom i guesss but i really do not have a favorite. jackie chan is sweet two.

and my favoritist movie is ummmm anything with jesica alba in it...also bad boys 2 is amazing.

lol arogan.

favourite actor would have to be denzel washington, he is just so intense in his movies it's crazy.

im not quite sure who is my favourite actress...no one really stands out for me.

favourite movie would have to be Pirates of the Carribean, just cause Johnny Depp is so HILARIOUS! haha

im definitely looking forward to the next movie as well :D

Guest Cadsuane

Sexy pirate, Captain Jack! Yes, Pirates 2 should be good. I'm also looking forward to X3 - Wolverine's my man 8)

I rarely have a favorite actor or actress, as my attachment and interest stems from the character rather than the person portraying him/her/it. I do like Denzel, Johnny Depp, Bruce Willis, and Kevin Kline, to name a few. Also Scarlett Johannsen, Catherine Zeta Jones, Susan Sarandon, and Sarah Jessica Parker (Family Stone neurotic, not all SatC chic).

Movie favorites include American Beauty, Shawshank Redemption, Spaceballs, and Fifth Element, and another huge long list that I won't go into right now.

Love Robin Williams and Tom Hanks, I haven't seen either of them in a movie that I didn't enjoy. As for my favorite movie, I'd have to say is The Princess Bride. Or for a newer movie I'd say Ella Enchanted. I love classic fairy tales and Ann Hathaway just rocks.

Sexy pirate' date=' Captain Jack! Yes, Pirates 2 should be good. I'm also looking forward to X3 - Wolverine's my man 8)

I rarely have a favorite actor or actress, as my attachment and interest stems from the character rather than the person portraying him/her/it. I do like Denzel, Johnny Depp, Bruce Willis, and Kevin Kline, to name a few. Also Scarlett Johannsen, Catherine Zeta Jones, Susan Sarandon, and Sarah Jessica Parker (Family Stone neurotic, not all SatC chic).

Movie favorites include American Beauty, Shawshank Redemption, Spaceballs, and Fifth Element, and another huge long list that I won't go into right now.[/quote']

OMG...can we get married or what Cads?

I was gonna say, I have like 600-700, lost count a while back...

I have a lot of favorite movies, most of which are on Cads list...

Bruce Willis is great, Ed Norton should get a mention, Pacino ROCKS, Angelica Houston awesome, Milla is dreamy.

Princess Bride is great, Fifth Element does rock Cads...blah blah more movies....

Guest Seryanne

I need to see more films/movies!

I really like Jim Carrey, but as a straight actor, NOT as a comedy actor.

So some of my favourite movies are The Trumann Show and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...

and some of my least favourite are the ones where he is being 'funny'.

But there's a lot more to me than my love/hate relationship with Mr Carrey!

I have so many favourite actors- I love Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, Tom Hanks. All of them are good. Actress wise I'm not so sure.

I don't have a favourite movie because I just like too many. Though if I had to pick it'd probably be LOTR. :)

Cads you like Spaceballs? I love that one, I was laughing almost the whole way through. Also I am looking forward to Pirates #3 as well.

I really like LOTR alot too but not as much as the two I listed above. I also thought the Narnia movie was okay.

Oh and is Oceans 11 a good movie anyone? I am going to watch it tonight at my Bros house and I am just wondering.

The Sting was great. So are The Heist w/ Gene Hackman (another great actor), Matchstick Men w/Nicolas Cage (antoher great actor), Confidence w/Dustin Hoffman (great), and The Girfters w/John Cusack and Angelica Houston (both great).

Archived