DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favourite Asha'man - Discussion

Talya

Definitely Narishma.  For the reasons given above, and for his speech in ch. 23 of KoD.  He stood there in the middle of a bunch of Aes Sedai and was completely unafraid, plus he just exudes coolness anyway.

Absolutely Narishma, for the reasons Mmeesh and Jadyn gave. Also, because he's not as arrogant as Logain, just quietly self-assured.

I loved the little one who died as well ... what's his name again? The one who was bonded to Daighan and died defending her.

That deserves 10 points Meesh, perfect!!! :D

I like Logain, I don't find him arrogent, Eand is arrogent to me, lol. But when I first read about him I like him, maybe it was that romantic knight in shining armour...*sighs*

Just need to find him now...

I'd love to give you points for that, mmeesh - but i'm all out  :D

Logain is sexy, and I like the way he treats his Sisters, but ... actually, you're right - compared to Rand, he's a really nice guy!  ;D

He doesn't sound like a nice guy at all. Even some of the evil ones sound like they might be sexy, but he doesn't at all  :D

Well if you can't use them up the normal way I guess it would be a shame to let them go it waste ;) They start anew on Wednesday!  :D

I honestly think mat should be an Asha'man, he would be the coolest of them all... with his luck and all.. but alas, he is not... id have to say Rand is my favorite...

It just seems like hes forgeting that the human race is supposed to win the war against shadow.. not a stone

*Takes out a massive brand and slams a shield into place on meesh, then ties her up nicely in weaves of Air as he walks towards her*

Now then... Time for some payback.

*heats up the massive brand with weaves of Fire and presses it firmly against meesh's butt, leaving the brand "Property of Vanion" across her butt*

Now then... where is Jadyn...?

I've got something particularly nasty planned for him since he branded my Aes Sedai...

And for the record... Logain is the best Asha'man. He is an Official Badass and carries the Seal of Awesomeness.

She might jusy appreciae it, Elgee. As for Jadyn, well thats a given.

I know what you mean Q, obvioulsy those people don't have many taste buds, or their back are bent that way and they can't help it... >.>

Archived