DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you be interested in a class on ....

Zashara

So I'd like to teach a class and I'm throwing around some ideas. I want to a) if there is interest and b) how much interest

Here are the possible topics:

1. Un-proven Phenomena in Physics (dark matter, Higgs-Boson, Unified Force Theory, etc.)

2. Triathlons (Basic info, types of races, equipment, training)

3. Cool stuff in Biotechnology (Lab on a Chip, Nanobombs, new experiments and developments in Biotech)

4. Hinduism: wtf is it exactly?

I'm Biomedical Engineering graduate with Math and Theatre Arts minors getting a Masters in Math who is training for a Triathlon. I'm also a Hindu. Hence the potential topics. If you think of anything interesting that falls into my category that I haven't listed, let me know and if there is interest I'll teach a class on that :D

hehe Loreina that's so funny  :D

Science hurts my head... not so scientifically minded but I wouldn't mind learning more about Un-proven Phenomena in Physics, it could be very interesting.

As for Hinduism I like to know and better understand different cultures and religions so if you do a class in this you can sign me up!

So I'd like to teach a class and I'm throwing around some ideas. I want to a) if there is interest and b) how much interest

Here are the possible topics:

1. Un-proven Phenomena in Physics (dark matter, Higgs-Boson, Unified Force Theory, etc.)

2. Triathlons (Basic info, types of races, equipment, training)

3. Cool stuff in Biotechnology (Lab on a Chip, Nanobombs, new experiments and developments in Biotech)

4. Hinduism: wtf is it exactly?

I'm Biomedical Engineering graduate with Math and Theatre Arts minors getting a Masters in Math who is training for a Triathlon. I'm also a Hindu. Hence the potential topics. If you think of anything interesting that falls into my category that I haven't listed, let me know and if there is interest I'll teach a class on that :D

New developments in biotech!  (hey, what?  I'm an IP lawyer, this is good stuff for me to know  ;D)

Archived