DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interdivision RP with Black Tower Dedicated

Hey everyone! Just thought I would say HI that that my character, Vykor Temmer, will soon be arriving to train with the Warders. He will not be using the OP and will not announce that he is from the Black Tower until later.

I am super psyched to get started and have received permission from my DL and the Warder DL. I have also sent them my bio and a proposed timeline and such because I need to retro this RP a bit with my arrival back at the Black Tower to give a bit of an explaination for why I have been away for so long.

Anyway, like I said, I am super excited and hope that you will all give me  hand and be willing to take part in this RP with me.

Thanks!

I can't wait!!  ;D

Awesome! At lease someone is as excited about this idea as I am.

Anyway, just for the general edification for everyone else, here is the general outline/purpose/timeline that I have sent to the respective division heads for this RP.

----

Interdivision RP: Black Tower and Warder Div.

Vykor Temmer: Becoming the weapon.

Purpose: The purpose of this RP will be for Vykor to train with the Warders of the White Tower, operating under the guise of his just being an ex-mercenary until after the time that the bonding of the White and Black Towers comes about. At that time, he will then reveil to people that he is in fact a male channeler.

Goal: To become the Black Tower Blademaster. When I first began to train at the Black Tower, the highest weapon master was Asha’man Ander with a WS of 16 followed by the M’Hael Dalinarius Traachanshield with a WS of 15. I have requested special permission to attempt to RP and gain a WS rank over the norm for those in the Black Tower in order to teach the weapons training classes for Soldier and Dedicated. I do this not in an attempt to power game, but from a desire to improve the quality of role play and the training opportunities that are offered.

Time Line: This will be a semi-retroactive RP that will take place before I posted return to the Black Tower and also before the Bonding. I would suggest at least six months for the opening of the RP, with notice given to those who take part that this is the case. The RP will continue after the Bonding and after Vykor has revealed his deception, or if not outright deception, then an omission of the truth of his connection to the Black Tower. 

---

I would like to ask who will be willing to take part in this RP with me so we can begin a bit of planning and OOC talk before we kick it off with my official arrival.

To start out, I will have a WS of 5, but any and everyone who is interested in taking part I encourage to take part, be you a Warder, civi, or whatever.

Thanks!

Yes. Strive hard to entertain us! For we draw and quarter those that don't please us!!! *cackles evilly and ruins it by coughing*

*insert severely ominous music here*  ;)

Alright, now for some planning and questions.

To begin with, who is signing up for this RP, or should we keep it realitively open? If we have people sign up, then I would ask that they make their desire to participate known here and we can get a list together.

Second...where do I post my arrival? I think I should come through Tar Valon first, obviously, or can all the arrival and travel to the actual training yard take place in the The Warders Yard section of the IC board?

I do not know how you guys do these things for the interdivisional RP to increase a WS, so I will be more than willing to work with someone to go over them. As I said before, I will come in with a WS of 5, and according to http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Warder_Advancment - I should do the Final Steps, but that seems a bit cheap so I would like to do at least two other requirements from that list before advancing, but of course I will take direction for you fellers because this is your house.

To get to WS 6 you will choose an elective or class from the first set. It is 6 to 7 where you would do the TG Ceremony. In place of that you will just fill in another req as you will not be a Tower Guard :)

I would love to participate in the RP which I have two characters in the WY that could be of use to you.

For your arrival thread you will post it in the Warders Yard or Tar Valon its self. That can be you coming straight to the Mistress of Trainees or meeting a few other people along the way first. Whichever you prefer.

Cool. I think maybe I did not have it all actually straight in my head, but this is not just a short process and I will actually be just like all the others here in all the steps I need to take, so I do not think we need to exactly block out anyone, as the RPs (of which there will me many) can be open or closed as needed for the various requirements.

Anyway, I will get to my arrival this afternoon and this thread can be used to mock my efforts or for me to offer up questions or advice :)

I will post my arrival in Tar Valon, but whom is the Mistress of Trainees? Is that still Ginae Auvriani (played by Ursana), and if so, do I need to put the thread Attention Ursana?

*smirks* Edana's in, if you want to play. I'm about to have a whole summer to entertain myself with. ;)

And I would be afraid of Eq, if I were you. Riding lightning won't stop her wrath. And if she starts hauling out the other voices in her head... *eyes Eq's list of voices and shakes her head* Well, you either have Black Ajah or a Green who just learned new weaves and is eager to play with them. I think I'd be more afraid of her than you, sugarloo... ;)

I will be wrapping up my intro RP into the Warders Training with Eqwina soon and would like to know who would like to help me with my elective RP I will need to advance from WS 5 to 6. I was told I would not need to do the "Final Steps" because I am interdivisional, but that its replacement would be an elective.

I would like to do a RP that is a mix of Evaluation and teaching Intermediate Forms.

So if anyone would like to spend some time on my training, I would appreciate it!