DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interdivision RP with Black Tower Dedicated

My dear U4ae, I have news!

As you might have seen, I requested the creation of a TTPC and Matalina has taken it upon herself to help me with this and stuff. I have given her some details and a rough kind of outline of my future RPs with envolving this TTPC, and one of them is that I will be taking a beating from a Master (Bruising Time). I suggested that the first element of why this person dislikes Vykor take place during your character's evaluation of Vykor, so at some point it might come that Matalina enters that eval RP with us or something.

If she is down with my ideas and such and we can get this all rolling, I think it will be totally cool.

Oh, but a gneral FYI to others, but I am going to ask the Congress of Shadows and of course the DL of the Warers here, if I can have a member of the Darkfriends come in to the White Tower sometime to make problems for Vykor, but it might be possible that the problem goes further and could encompass more if we can get people involved.

So what do you all think? Will there be any takers?

lol, You can always run into Kennar (Sieve's little bad boy Darkfriend who's already here and stirring up trouble). I'd recommend asking him how much fun he'd like to have terrorizing Vykor. :D