DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For those of you who now or at any time.......

Eqwina

May be so inclined to use a rope swing I have a lesson for you. In order for it to be a swing you must LET GO of the rope. I watched one of my kids slam into the other side of the bank today, and shortly there after I learned lesson number two. Not only must you let go, but you must let go soon enough  :P Your fearless and idiotic leader did not let go soon enough and trapped her ankle in the mud and proceded to twist it, and possibly sprain it. Let me tell you how exciting that was in front of about 20 teenagers.

I may never live it down  ;D

I wanted to share these important lessons so that it doesn't happen to anyone else.  :-*

Well, lead by example, I always say... *coughs*

How many of THEM missed their marks for the rest of the day?

And I know you're keeping your ankle propped up, right?

Well, lead by example, I always say... *coughs*

How many of THEM missed their marks for the rest of the day?

And I know you're keeping your ankle propped up, right?

Haha that's funny, her rest...if she were resting she would be logged on right now.  When she was banged up from her car accident she went to her martial arts class against the advice of a certain person.  She will never learn!  :P

I am very happy that no one else managed to follow my bad example  ;D

I did sprain my ankle and am keeping ice on it when I can and keeping it up. Its not a bad sprain and I was told I could work if I wanted to....and well... I missed my kiddos so I have been going about life as normal. I do have time off tomorrow afternoon and tuesday morning so I will have a good 24 where I don't have to move too much.

See, there? I call that successful teaching strategies. Painful, sure, but I bet they remember you 10 years from now. *laughs*

And I'll turn the mama/teacher radar off as long as I don't have to hear about your ankle swelling and hurting because you won't sit down and let it heal. *arches her eyebrow all Aes Sedai-like*

Otherwise, you'll probably get me back because the dr told me to rest and instead I'm sitting up here doing this. *laughs and sighs* Alas, I'm not better. I take my braces off (for carpal tunnel) because I type faster without them!

*smirks* I'm thinking Perivar needs to duck... Kabria may be swinging at him with one of those nasty weaves Lor just taught her...

Yes I meant to thank you for that.  She already had the upper hand in their relationship.

*laughs* he hasn't hung out with Lor long enough to know who wears the pants around here?

Oh, alright, Lor's prolly a bad example. She only damages things she dislikes. That makes Kyn VERY lucky...

... apparently rope to the balls hurts :P

That rule applies to most objects...don't know why on earth they(balls) are sooooo sensitive.  It wasn't a well thought out plan by the creator.  At least in my opinion.

Ooh another rule, if you are male and sleep nude, be very careful when you rollover in bed....OUCH!