DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

101 Ways to use the One power in Battle

Paladin

Magnetism in Wheel of Time? Who knows, maybe Egwene will figure it out.

I'd wrap people in flows of Air, then lift them way high up till I can barely see them, and then let go. Or I'd make the flows of Air constrict them to death. Haha I should be Forsaken! I want Moridin to kill some people. On purpose.

tiny weaves to blow things up from the inside.  whether it be structures, vehicles or human body.

that or tiny gateways to teleport in small explosives into the target.

much more efficient than frivolous visual displays of wasted power like nuclear weapons and any other sort of weapon we got currently.  strike where the target is.

Gateway cannon –awesome

Sending razor sharp stuff through their ranks-awesome, what I would have done.

Personally I’d use the "phone-ter'angreal" to call home...yes, in the middle of the battle.

*hey, mum. Yeah battles going quite well. Yes, I brought my sword. No, I didn’t forget to take the bin out before I left. Um hmm...ooh crap!!! Sorry! Lightning bolt, this sh*ts getting real...well ill call back in an-aaghhhr!!!!* 

Harden the air around them, and slit their throats.

Harden the air in their lungs or around their heads.

Rend the earth under their feet.

Reverse some healing weaves and see what they do (but you may have to touch the enemy for this one).

Go Kamikaze and Unravel a weave in their midst and see what happens (may turn out like the A-Bomb after the girls use the Bowl of the Winds).

I'm going to stop now before people start to wonder :)

Send out a strong weave of compulsion and see what happens (the books mention that if it is too strong it will harm).  Ahhh... I cant stop.

i always thought of making metal spheres or stone/ceramic spheres filled with blasting powder and shrapnel open small gateways and roll a few out, close gate *boom*, open another and repeat ;D

also freeze the legs of charging men watch as they tumble and shatter ;)

and another thing after seeing Siuan make that air sword i thought it would be cool to see a disarmed asha'man close to tapped out from channeling make one and tie it off and fight with it 8)

TGH page 275 "a sword?" the amyrlin said

*with blade and hilt of an odd bluish white, it looked somehow ... cold.*

"made from the air ,child, with Air. it's good as most steel blades, better than most, but still not much use" the sword became a pairing knife.

ya i always liked the small uses of the power than the earth shaking ones.

ever  since i seen that , i always thought that would be a wicked blade  ;D

practically weightless and razor sharp (how sharp would a blade of air get?  ;) )

than when i got the old WOT RPG guide book and the adventure module(hehe i still have em  :P) i was a happy camper they had a weave for making an air weapon  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

i always wanted too see one thing, maybe during the ashamans help at the battle against the seanchan.

if an ashaman have command of a group of archers, and open a gateway in the middle of an enemy group and let the archers shoot through it.

close the gateway and open again from a different angle for the next shot, rinse and repeat.

perhaps it would be overly complicated but it would be cool

Archived