DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red/Council Thread of Inquisition!

twinflower

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrighty then!  LOL  Everything is posted in the persoanl threads up to here!!  Just a few reminders..remember that a person should have no more than three unanswered questions at a time..*grins*  I've gone ahead and posted all that you have posted though for now!!

Also you need to ask a person ONE question at a time!  If they havn't answered you yet..you need to wait..their answer could influence  your next question!!

You guys are doing goood!!!!  Now try to ask questions of the folks you havn't yet!

Twinnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, my name's on the very first post but I don't see a personal post there? Help! lol

*grins*I've added you a personal box tay me girl!!  It's in the middle of the thread..instead of the beginning!!  *grins*  good luck!  Now get to asking questions of the others too!! Hugs*

Is your character specific as to their name or is it a general animal? (jade)

Um:

A) This isn't a yes or no question.  ;)

B) That confused me a bit. :-\

Thanks for catching that Mmeesh my girl!!  *grins*  I didin't!  Jade you could split that into two questions if you want? Let me know!

alrighty then!!  *grins*  Tay, I've given you, your own personal post to post questions in!

Ok we are at the halfway point of the month already!!  and only TWO count them TWO identities have been guessed!  *shifty eyes*  SO i'm going to step this up a little bit..*grins*

I am going to add my own questions to your boxes!  I'm not posting them individually..so you'll have to post to let us know the answer..and to find out some info not in the general chat of the thread!  ALSO any person who has NOT had a question asked yet..I will post THREE to get them kicked off!

If you know someone who hasn't asnwered ANY of the questions they have been asked..like Myst!  LOL  give her a little Kin poke to get in here!! 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Taymist

1.  Is your character an animal? No   Twinnie This should be YES

2.  Is your character well known in general? No   Twinnie

3.  DOes your character have a sidekick? No Twinnie

4.  Is your character a villian?  No (Kia)

5.  Is your character animated? Yes  (jade)

6.  Is your character in a movie after 1980No(jade)

7.  Is your character smart?  Twinnie

8.  Is your character the sidekick?  Twinnie

9.  Is your character a rodent?  (jade)

ALrighty!

*grins*  I just wanted to play to!  So I have added a question to all the personal boxes!!  Now I have a question for all of you...if someone does NOT answer the question asked of them oh say in a couple days...would it be fair for me to go ahead and give the answer?  It isn't revealing the identity..just answering the clue!

That way you all have more characters to be guessing about..and the game will move along a little better I think.  Anyway, give me your opinion and we will go from there! :D

1.  Is your character an animal?   Twinnie

No

2.  Is your character well known in general?   Twinnie

No

3.  Does your character have a sidekick? Twinnie

No

X

:-[ oops I missed that it had been guessed but I'm confused. Why does her post say she's Tinkerbell then? lol

and I'll ask the same question of you then Twin.  :)

X

Kiara is your character an animal?

Twinnie is your character animated?

Daruya is your character blonde?

Leane is your character the main character in the film?

Mmeesha is your character a animal that lives in peoples homes normally?

Sam does your character first appear before 1970?

X

Kiara is your character an animal?

No, not an animal.

Some questions: (I can't keep track of how many 'open' questions there are, so I'm just going ahead and asking.)

Twinnie, does your character have wings?

Taymist, is your character a villain?

Jade, does your character wear fur?

X

Archived