DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red/Council Thread of Inquisition!

twinflower

Lol of course nobody asked me questions while I was actually keeping track everyday. I get stomach pain for the last week and there's all kinds.

And I didn't even know that Twinnie was asking questions on the first page; I've been paying attention to the thread. So here ya go:

3.   Does your character sing?   Yes

4.  is your character the main character in the film? Yes

5.  is your character animated (computer drawn)? No

6.  does your character fall in love in the movie?  Yes

7.   does your character have sisters?  No

X

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

updated to here folks!! 

LOL way to go Jade!!  *high fives*  good use of all your questions!

oh and leanne hon..I think you answered question number 5 wrong..it is yes.

HEY FOLKS>>I have posted your questions as you ORIGINALLY ASKED THEM..*grins*  no going back to modify!!

Jade  your original questions were...Is your character animated....as I explained last night..you do need to clarify..but the question asked is as asked....OK?

and one more post then i'll stop...*giggles*

Jade has asked several of us are we animated...well we are all animated characters!  What she has meant I think, is to ask if we are computer animated  or if we are hand drawn!!  No you can't go back now and clarify that question love!  Just be sure everyone to clarify what you are asking!  LOL!

Oh and a reminder:

Each person only has 15 questions they can be asked!  Dragon already has his 15..you'll have to figure out who he is from those questions already asked!  and Torrie only has one question left!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

*hugs*

Oh I'm sorry hon!  It was in the original instructions in the thread:  Guide to the Disney Games..

Who are you?  Who am I?  Who will find either of those out?  This will be a game similar to Twenty Questions!!  Each Kin member has been PM’d their Secret Identity!!  It is a character from an ANIMATED Disney/Pixar film!! 

Disney Games

*winks*  although you seem to be doing very well leading as our Super Duper Revealer! LOL!

ahh i thought it was clarified for number 5; gotcha. oh well, yep I am animated lol.

and I only skim the thread for my name now lol since i'm busy with school, so it's my mistake that i didn't read that you were posting questions on the first page. so no problem.

Archived