DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twinnie!!!!!

Torrie

*giggles*

OH my....you know as a kid everyone in the neighbor hood knew when my mom wanted me to come home..my brother would yell my name at the top of his lungs..and man could he yelll...and he had a way of sayin my name...

*hugs Dragon*  Welcome home dear!!  Missed you tons!!  Now just where have you been?

*taps Dae on the shoulder, then circles around from the other side, grabs him in a bear hug, jumping into his arms* 

Hey stranger!!  Miss me?  I sent you a pm....

Oh..Yes Torrie?  You yelled? (psst..if you have your address on the contact list..I'll send you happy mail..thats why most everyone seems to be yelling my name...)

ok dude I had a post on here, I hollared your name Twinnie, I had a nice long post saying how i got you birthday present and how much of a giult trip you put me on*pouts* wish i could remeber what I wrote*l*

ah well

Thanks you Twinnie for my present!!!I miss everyone here. and btw I am sooo lost, I keep going to some dead zoe dragonmount from like three years ago, literally like a portal stone world, scares the bejesers out of me*l*

Nicci/Bellanoire

*chuckles*  I was going to say that!!!  *grins*  and you said lovely things dear!!  LOL  it does get confusing with all these Twinnie threads though.....*looks bewildered*

*hugs Torrie*  so what's up hon?  anything we can do here?

I'm doing pretty good these days!!  *grins and bounces*  We are getting ready to go on vacation and I am just sooooooo excited!!!  I'll be gone for about ten days though..so y'all better be good and behave in the natural Kin way..... ;)

*grins*

We are going to Huntsville, Alabama to the Antique Truck Historical Society Convention. Whew...*grins*  my bill is an active member..and these mostly guys..and older folks are all about old trucks..work trucks mostly.  Like really old 18 wheelers and the history of trucking!  Those that have rebuilt trucks show them at the show..they excpect around 400 this year!  and have speakers and of course they all hang out and talk and tell stories..LOL!  That will be four days of our trip.

On the way..we are going to stop in Memphis and see Graceland!!  *bounces*  I am sooo excited!  Then after the show, we are going to Mobile AL to see the USS Alabama, and we will get to meet Manny and hang out with him for a bit!!!  I can't wait for that!!! 

After Mobile it is on to New Orleans!  Bill wants me to see it!  We are planning to stay at a really fancy Hotel..that has a "HAunted Package".  LOL  It includes a seance and a tour of the Hanunted places in NO!  and Marie Lavouex's tomb..the voodoo queen of New Orleans! 

Then Bill wants to go to Galvaston.  He loves it there!  Wants to tour the USS Texas and there is also one of the Tall Ships there we can tour!  Depending on our time..we will head home and may stop in Houston or various places in Texas...

We will be gone from around May 25 to June 6th. *nods*

Oh wow! That sounds like fun Twinny! I would love to see New Orleans!

I'm ok. Just job hunting again.

It's odd that you being up trucks. I just applied at a truck sales and supply place. Like tractor trailers, tow trucks and the such.

Make sure to take lots of pictures. Especially the Voodoo ladies grave!

Visitin her grave eh?  Good. Remember the rum. ;) Just dont go to the other cemetaries without a number of other people. Trust me on that.

I think i know what tour your on so have fun and enjoy. Its a long walk. hmm...if i could remember the name of the shop id ask you to pick me up some tabac. they have one called voodoo queen that was wonderful.

8)

*tackle hugs tay and won't let go*

bout time we got to see your lovely self around here!!  *grins and smooches*  I will and I'll send a postcard and hopefully get to talk to you before i even leave!! I'm having cuppa tea withdrawls!!! LOL!

*huggles*  I got it love..sorry I havn't answered yet..actually have been inundated with pm's latley....*grins*  i love mail!!  but havn't got them all answered yet!!  *grins*  ah well..let me get you a cuppa tea..*giggles*  I'll even take the chipped cup this time!!  Milk sugar?

thanks for the link Taie!!

*twaps mcs*  now you little dickens!!  LOL  Here is your tea..although it may taste more like coffee in my case!!  *giggles*  But i'm sure maybe Tay or Dae may have some chammomile!!  My cuppa tends to be more coffee than tea...

Archived