DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Should she just Avada Kedavra him????

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry's hype is solely because it got kids all over the world to start reading again

I think it's unfair to say that's the sole reason for the HP hype. If it weren't a good story' date=' all those kids (and adults) wouldn't have read it in the first place. It's nowhere near as complex as WoT -- it's just got the one plot thread, really -- but that doesn't mean it isn't any good.[/quote']

I didn't mean it to sound as if I'm against it, just the opposite. It's hype is what got kids into reading again. its a terrific thing to have happened. Harry Potter will go into the list of Children's Classics as it should. Its truly outstanding because on most of the HP websites (yep I do moderate one) kids are asking what should be read to fill in the gaps and most of the suggestions or Fantasy and then Sci-Fi and most incredibly the titles being proffered are of five or more books in length.

Guest Winespring Brother
ron will kill voldemorte. then he will boink hermione' date=' like he should have in book 3.[/quote']

ROFL! You made me spray my breakfast across my desk!

I agree though that Harry is perhaps the last Horcrux, and that for Voldy to really die he has to go too. Perhaps he should kill off Cho Chang first though, for no other reason than she really annoys me :P

I'd be a bit disgruntled too if only two characters were going to die in the seventh book, main or otherwise, but - correct me if I'm wrong - what the author actually said is that she had decided to kill two extra characters. (Plus she said she had decided not to kill one she was originally going to kill.) So where n is the number of characters originally set to be killed, we now have n + 2 - 1, or n + 1 number of deaths.

Can you tell I'm doing my maths coursework? :P

Yup, that's why Voldy doesn't ccount as one of the deaths, I think we can safely assume he was going to die anyway. Therefore I'm hoping the two are Harry and Hermonie. Harry, for obvious reasons, Hermoine because that would just be really really really really really really funny, and then Ron would have no friends. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• 2 months later...

Alrighty Potter fans, the Door has OPENED again!!

The door is opened but I have yet to figure out the sequence or clue that will reveal its secrets!!

Ahh, figured it out.

What appears are objects of luck ie; A clover leaf, a horse shoe, and a Rabbits foot. There is also an hour glass which flips over a quill with an inkwell and a candle. There is also two books on the desk that open and close. I believe that one of the books is the English version of "The Chamber of Secrets." And the other is the English version of HBP. The other book has something to do with the W.O.M.B.A.T.'s

It's a new WOMBAT TEST Here's How:

1. Click the door handle to open the door.
  2. Click on the candle to light it.
  3. Click on the dark red quill.
  4. Click on the WOMBAT paper.
  5. Click on the clover at the bottom left of the desk. It will turn into a key.
  6. Drag this key to the desk drawer - the top of the key must touch the drawer.
  7. The drawer will open, revealing the WOMBAT part two exam.
  8. Click the hourglass on the desk.
  9. You can now being your exam - good luck![/list:o]

If you can't figure it out then, Just highlight above

Much different than the last one I think!

Archived