DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Discussion about Min's viewings

I have wanted to do this for a little while, I want to have a good,long discussion about all of Min's viewings, what you think they portend to and how many have come true. I've been going through the books and cataloging all of her viewings that are listed and I've kept them in a notebook and what she thinks they mean. We all know that the one about The Sword That Is Not A Sword and how it portened to Rand. We also know about the one about Aviendha and Min and Elayne standing over Rand's funeral bier. But what about the one about Thom? The one where there is 'a man juggling fire thats not him' and the White Tower? Or how about The laughing face of Mat's? Did it portend to the battle with Aginor and Balthamel? Or the white hot iron and axe that hovered around Elayne? Or Rand's beggar staff? Remember that there are no truly wrong answers as everyone has their own opinion, but please,please don't start yelling without telling everyone to cover their ears. And let's keep it PG-13 guys.

You know I am not sure but I think if you go through Lor and make this a formal discussion in the Lecture Hall You can get points toward your raising. Just a thought...

And welcome to the Tower. :)

Make it a formal discussion even for points, all you have to do is ask one of the Ajah's too. I would love to be a part of it. My first thought when I saw the title was you were talking about me. *giggle* My real name is Min and everyone calls me Min her for short.

I have some thoughts about some of your questions, but would rather see you get points for it. Talk to Lor. She can point you in the right direction.

*points and winks* That's what I was talking about! Let's make this fun AND useful! Post a sign up in the Lecture Hall forum and you'll be surprised how many folks hop in! :D I'll PM you the details for running a class as soon as I hit "post" here. :)

Archived