DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corin's return: First thread

tismeb4u

First off,

Thank you to all those that have voiced and interest in these Rps. The first RP of the two part return threads for Corin will be titled “A broken tool ... A shattered purpose” and will be put up on the south board (hope I got the location right) It will take place in Samara in Ghealdan as Corin struggles to decide if he should visit his parents. A visit that will not take place because of his collection and return to the Tower.

In that regard I have had several AS characters interested (thank you very much) and a couple warders (seems the guards are all busy ;) ). Jade' character would have the most history knowledge of the events related to Corin and Sirayn. I would love to see her there and her reactions. However I would love to get some interaction with some of the other characters as well. So thus stated, I will leave the invitation open to all on a drop in sort of fashion. If you have questions please let me know. I do not know if Jade would have a warder with her, I would hope so, as I would really like to explorer more of how Corin would take the judgment or presence of that which he longed to be under the present realization of his failure.

So far the only complete team that has stepped up would be that of Loraine and Kynwric. Don't know if there is any history between Jade and Lor or if there is any reason they would be in the same town. (Been away for a while so I don't know much about present character interaction.) Eqwina has also offered up an AS or warder though EQ I don't who your warder is bonded to and if they would be interested.

Any how ... sorry for the rambling. I will be putting the starting post up this week. Hopefully in the next day or so now that I am not traveling in the near future. Please feel free to hop in and join me. OOC conversation can be done here in this thread for the first return thread if need be. I am always available via PM if you have a question and don't want to post it here in the OOC thread.

Thank you very much again for helping me get Corin back into the swing of things and I look forward to posting with the great writers at DM once more. Hope to see you in the thread.

Corin

*smirks* Hey, Jade, it looks like we can take that shopping trip all the way to Ghealdan!

Hmmm... why would a sitter and an Ajah Head both be out of the Tower and all the way over there?? *ponders*

And

*smirks* Sure, Addi... if you say so... *coughs*

Roleplay who? Who is dead?  ;)

*passes a note* let me know! I have always wanted to RP that out..since it was the final straw in her turning. I;ve mentioned in several times in RP's :-*

Sorry EQ .... totally misread that .... I would love to have Thera there. It would be nice to have further interaction with someone from the guard and see how they react to one of their own running off. :)

As for Eqwina .... *edges a little further away* I seem to recall a little of her reputation ... funny how that shadow seems to fall on those near her. ;)

Welcome to the fun. :D

For those interested or have known Corin in the past his appearance in this thread is largely different then his usually impeccably dressed self. Those lucky enough to come across him at the tavern will find a very different person. Corin's few clothes that he still has with him are travel warn and thread barren. His present attire is rumpled, has crude rudimentary patching, and stained from too much neglectful travel. His normally short cropped and well kept hair at the moment is long, shaggy, and  disarrayed.

Having spent the later part of the year in the seedier side of towns and cities, his personal hygiene and grooming have become one with their environment. His boots are dry and cracked, they have a look of many sole replacements and the present ones are beginning to show their wear yet again. The leather on his sword hilt and scabbard is also worn and neglected, dirt ground into the cracks and joints of the leather. The steel cross brace, pommel, and if it were drawn, blade is dull and tarnished. The edge is the only true tended piece of the weapon, it's edge keen and well honed.

Hope that helps. ;)

I love it! Wow...what an interesting Corin he will be when he gets home, I'm so looking forward to bumping into him again like this - I <3 Corin! It will be interesting to see the interaction between he and Lavinya with the tables turned ;)

LOL ... interesting ...... do I sense a bit of glee in your voice when you say that? ;)

Your just looking for a dejected puppy to kick :p

Just remember after a while even a puppy can learn to grow teeth. ;)

Anyone who's interested please feel free to join in the thread and post. Have to get this AWL guard back to Tar Valon and a meeting with the Commander. :)

Sorry did not forgot, LOL my LOA was not supposed to extend to rps but I found myself lacking inspiration. Lor perhaps we are checking on eyes and ears or researching some mysterious deaths, or perhaps searching for a missing sister? What time is this current timeline Corin? I am trying to figure out if I would have a gaidin or not, currently she doesn't have any, but is about to rebond someone and bond another one.

No problem Jaydena, I know it's hard to write when inspiration isn't there. As for timeline, this would be about 1 year after Sirayn's disappearence .... wich would make it about what, 7 or 8 months after the sisters returned to the tower from their extended visit at the BT. ;)

Let me know if you need any other information or have any other questions. I'm looking forward to RP'ng with all of you wonderful writers. :D

Corin