DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you were making the movie......

NZ Warder

My deciding factors for each actor/actress would be these:

-the person looking closely to the book's description of the character

-the person knowing the character's speeches/conversations very well

-the person able to mimic the character's mannerisms somewhat well.

I do not have any specific people in mind for any character.

Whenever I see Bonanza on TV Land I can't help but think how great a Mat Cauthon the younger son of the main character would make. He's dead, though. Even if he wasn't, he'd be a lot older now than he was then.

Whenever I see that Andy Griffith show, Ms. B? That old lady that's in every episode, she reminds me of Verin. Even acts like her. She's probably dead too.

So, I'd go with an all new cast. Big name actors are meant to be in mainstream movies you watch twice and forget about and nobody else can remember years from now. Comedies, generic action movies and such.

I don't know which actors that should be casted. Some more or less unknown actors would be cheaper than the established ones. They would still have to be gifted actors, of course. It would be good if they look like the characters in the books. Perrin would have to be very muscular, Rand would have to be tall, and so on. I'm sure they will know what to do, those that are in charge of this.

One problem that I see with the choosing of actors is the Aes Sedai agelessness. I don't know how they could do that. Anyway, I wouldn't be too bothered with that, even if it isn't as obvious as in the books.

I don't know which actors that should be casted. Some more or less unknown actors would be cheaper than the established ones. They would still have to be gifted actors, of course. It would be good if they look like the characters in the books. Perrin would have to be very muscular, Rand would have to be tall, and so on. I'm sure they will know what to do, those that are in charge of this.

One problem that I see with the choosing of actors is the Aes Sedai agelessness. I don't know how they could do that. Anyway, I wouldn't be too bothered with that, even if it isn't as obvious as in the books.

I just shot myself....

Seriously though? You don't know who that is? Are you from America?

You're not talking to me, are you?

I just shot myself....

You're not talking to me, are you?

Ooops my bad. I was talking to the other dude who claims not to know who Zach Effron is. I'll edit that lol.

Dude, you know who would make he most bitchin' Lan?  Zach Effron!  I'm telling you he has it all, the maturity, the strength of character, those dreamy blue eyes, no one could play that role as well as Zachy poo could.

P.S. Who in Shayol Ghul is Zach Effron?

I just shot myself....

Ahh come on man. I'm 22 and never even seen his movies but I still know who he is. You had plenty of time to look him up lol ;)

He's the dude from like Highschool Musical, and that Hairspray movie where John Travolta (You know who that is right?) is in drag and now he's in that flick with Matthew Perry (Familiar?) called like "17 Again" i'm pretty sure.

Gotcha.  I could have looked him up, but for some reason I didn't even think about that.  High School Musical is that Disney film with Hannah Montana or something like that, Hairspray is the musical where John Travolta plays a woman married to Christopher Walken, I saw part of that where they were dancing.

Matthew Perry was Chandler in friends.  I just generally avoid everything Disney, except for the Pixar movies.  I don't want to hear about Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana, so I avoid it all.

Archived