DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Emp

Kivam

I had standards, once. Then I found DM... *le sigh*

Nyn is right, you all are acting like children. PLEASE take this back to the staff boards, you're ruining my pretty little drama-free house. Emp, I don't want to step on your toes, as you're the org leader, but I am sorely tempted to lock this thread.

Jason, it's nice to see you around here, though I wish it were under better circumstances.  :P

You know what... you can keep your board.  I am going to Tar Valon where there is less drama than this and I can have a good time.  I will send a personal message to the Family.

Later.

Less Drama?

Are we talking about the same site?

And who said we wanted you there? We just put up with you because you were primarily on DM. And now you pull this. Ugh.

No worries, Zasha. I've mentioned it in Exec.

Honestly, I always figured DM was better than to have this sort of public spat. I get enough drama at one WoT Site, thanks!

I think I'm gonna go hide under a rock or something until the Admins here pull their shit together.  :-\

• Administrator

Okay on a serious note, I think you are all over re-acting.. so what some people saw a test version of a new board.  I'd think that after the debacle of forcing the off site boards back you might want to use this as an olive branch by communicating with the members and letting them know early on what's happening.

I have my reasons for not wanting a MAJOR NEW VERSION OF MY WEBSITE to go public.  There are important parts of that DM8 website that can't be leaked. Things that involve important people like Harriet and Brandon Sanderson.

J

Why do I get yelled at for making eyes, but nobody else gets yelled at for their comments?!

[glow=red,2,300]>.>[/glow]

:P

Those aren't angry eyes, Far, those are shifty eyes.

Angry eyes would be:

>.<

Kivam, you're wrong all over the place today.

>.< are "d'oh!" eyes (or Hiro trying to make time freeze on Heroes eyes), not angry eyes.

The closest one can get to angry eyes is -.-

If you continue to post inappropriate things like that in my board, I will delete your posts. Consider this your warning.

Archived