DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Emp

Kivam

No... I think I am done.  I mean done being an Admin.  I think Kivam can handle the work and sort this mess he started out.  I am content hiding in the Chan.

You can find me there.  

Geez Brian, drama much?

• Administrator

Emp - with respect... I came here to investigate this thing about Barm. I'd like to stay on topic.

And let's be clear... this is not YOUR board.  When you pay the bills and run the website for a decade, then we can talk.

"Thanks."

This is a request that non-staff members keep their posts out of this thread from this point on. If the guys must argue here instead of in the staff boards, lets leave them to it instead of crowding around and cheering them on.

If you need an incentive to do so, PM me and I'll give you a cookie.  ;D

- 'Chan lower management

• Administrator

You know what... you can keep your board.  I am going to Tar Valon where there is less drama than this and I can have a good time.

'Riddance.

We'll see if Melissa even let's you in. She has standards you know.

Okay on a serious note, I think you are all over re-acting.. so what some people saw a test version of a new board.  I'd think that after the debacle of forcing the off site boards back you might want to use this as an olive branch by communicating with the members and letting them know early on what's happening.

Guys, seriously, can you keep this off the public eye? This is unbelievably unprofessional. Yes, I used un twice, so you know I mean business.

Now grow up, get over it or take it elsewhere. This is starting to be embarrassing. Yes, you too, Jason.

Nyn

Archived