DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Introduction to the Black Ajah Dungeons

cosmicpanda

Recently you may have noticed a small posting in the Gossip Ghul that mentioned the Black Ajah dungeons. I believe that I banished Ferathil to them recently as well, although I might not've.

Q: What exactly are they?

A: They're the deepest, darkest, most abominable prison ever constructed. People don't just never come out, because they do. However, they never come out in exactly the same shape or with exactly the same sanity. Muahahahahaha! Though, the Black Ajah has free entry and exit and quite enjoy the time that they spend in there.

Q: Where are they?

A: Underneath the Black Ajah headquarters. I'm not allowed to divulge exact details because that's where we keep all of our lurkers. If you've ever wondered where anybody you used to talk to here has gone, we chucked them in the BA dungeons.

Q: Are they really pitch black?

A: Yes, you need a torch to see where you're going. Sometimes you see interesting things, like shreds of red ribbons and whips of red ribbons. Lots of red ribbons, actually, left over from when Shadow Raven was the Head. I think she got lost in the dungeons one day. We sent out search parties but they never came back, either. A pity, because if we'd known that would happen we would've sent Chilli.

Q: How can I visit them?

A: Well, I'm glad you asked that! You see, to combat the recession, the Black Ajah is introducing tour packages to the dungeons. Anyone want to come? :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

*Takes a pamphlet from panda and tackles him when he isnt looking, Takes out a hankercheif and ties pands hands and feet together. Then puts panda in a sack , ties a rope around the top and hangs the sack-o-panda over an open fire. throws panda under a heat light after it becomes golden brown. ads seasoning and spices and puts him up for sale*

Hmmm.

That's why I banished Ferathil to the Black Ajah dungeons! I remember now  :D

*absent-mindedly pulverises dragonsworn*

HOW DARE YOU!

*Boxes Pandy's ears with badminton rackets, then takes the twine from them and ties Pandy's hands and feet together. Pandy is then rolled in flour and bread crumbs to add to the texture, and then seasoned with balsamic vinegar and olive oil for some savory flavor. Stakes are put into the ground and a fire is made with flint and tinder. A nice branch is found upon the ground, it is cleaned up, and Pandy is put upon it, juices from his insides squelching. He is put over the fire and cooked until he is of a medium coloring. He is then cut up into pieces and sold for tupence*

FRESH PANDY HERE! :D

pay? PAY?!?! Since when did we have to start paying to have fun?

*recounts the past 19 years, 36 days, and some odd hours of her life*

oh... yeah... *clears throat*

right then! sign me up! *pulls out her wolfkin torture kit*

Guest dragonsworn1991

I want lessons I realy do!!!

Cause I have this problem and I like to prance and sing see *Begins to prance and sing* And then there are the flowers again see *Hands flowers to everyone*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived