DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mules!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I manage to be a mom, wife, student, and staff here, and play WoW. You can do eeet!

Seriously though, I have a lot of self discipline. And mad multitasking skillz.

Canuki and I are having fun just the two of us. I'm slowly amassing my fortune by jewelcrafting, and Canuk basically has ALL the rest of the money in the realm lol. You should see her guild bank...it's like...Christmas morning.

well, you just have to buy the game once.  if you use one of my trial account offers, you get a free downloaded upgrade to the full Classic game (no expansions) if you pay for 1 month. 

Did you have to pay for the game as well as game time FDM?  I know you choose to buy the discs...

okay, i'll need you to PM me with the Email adress you want to have associated with your WoW account.  i'll have WoW send you a 10day trial account key to that email address.  on the trial you can not use the mailbox, auction house or trade with other players.  you will be limited to lvl 15 or so i think.

should you wish to play, you upgrade your account (might have to buy it) and you get 1 month free play.  After that free month you have to pay $15 or so a month. Your on your own for any expansions.

wait and ask far for how it works cause she's on her 1 month free still.

Okay, I got my 10 day free trial without buying or downloading anything. You can steam WoW from their site to your pc and you don't have to worry about it. As Canuki said, you will not be allowed to trade, use the mail system, AH, or join any guilds while on trial. You will also not be able to send whispers to anyone that doesn't whisper to you first, or has you on their Friend's List. So make sure you let us know the name of your toon, else you'll be playing alone.

After the 10 day trial, I decided that I wanted to play the game more, so I went out and purchased the discs to the game and installed them on my PC. -HOWEVER- you can just purchase the game from their website and download it right then and there. I wish I would have gone that route instead, because if you ever change computers, or want to intall it somewhere else, they have all your information saved in your account, and they'll just let you redownload it.

After you have purchased your copy, your 30 days free begins (Mine ends in 3 days--can you envision your zebra yet, Canuki?). You get access to all the stuff you didn't before, and if Canuki likes you well enough she may, MAY let you join her guild and look at her shinies. Three days before your 30 days free period ends, you'll get an email telling you that if you are going to continue their service, you need to decide how you want to pay for it. The options are: Credit, Debit (automatic deduction), and if you live in the US, you can have them put it on your monthly phone bill. Or you can pre-pay for time. I've decided to just pay the $78 or so for 6 months, that way I don't have to think about it.

Benefits:

Doing the refer-a-friend is nice, because it allows the two of you to summon one person to the other no matter where in the world you are, and it also grants you a 3x exp bonus when you do quests together. The other night Canuk and I earned like 4800 exp turning in this quest--it was awesome. This exp bonus and summon stuff will be available for the first 90 days only. If you decide after your 30 days free that you want to continue, if you pay for two months, then Canuk will get a present from WoW for recruiting you.

Hope that clarifies things.

Archived