DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So... how's it going? >.>

Nynaeve

Blueness! yay!

It's all Tay's fault, btw. Not that you're not all great, but she was the only one around earlier on MSN.... and she took advantage of me in a fragile moment of boredom. She's wicked that one.  *grins*

Good to have ya Nyn.....*

In your dreams  ;D

Nyn

Kinster person

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's all Tay's fault, btw. Not that you're not all great, but she was the only one around earlier on MSN.... and she took advantage of me in a fragile moment of boredom. She's wicked that one.  *grins*

Whatever gets it done. **smiles**

*laughs* I'm willing to accept whatever means it took to get your butt here on a more permanent basis. ;)

Which simply means I get to shower Tay with luvin' for a little while. *grins* You already have a shawl... *chews her lip and ponders*

I only have pink undies because they came in the package with the other patterns I liked. I think that's how they sneak them out into the mainstream world. My luck, the day I have to wear them is the one where paramedics will have to see them. *mutters and rolls her eyes*

Pink underwear.... the only time I EVER had pink underwear is because it came with a whole bunch of other colors like Lor was talking about. And they've only ever been worn as last resort since they'd be at the bottom of the drawer. And no, I don't currently have any either. :P

*wonders if Sam has some in his drawers.....* *hides*

Archived