DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Well now that my bio has been CC'd...

Sieve

I guess the next step is to find someone to teach What it Means to be Aiel.

Taking you to WS9, you will learn about life and survival in the Threefold Land. You will learn customs and a little about the weapons you will wield for the rest of your life. Basic training with the spears will follow, as well as defensive work with the bucklers.

*looks around for Ghaul*

Here I am, are you gentlemen looking for me by any chance?

It just so happens that we are.  ;) 

I think they might want to pretty please take advantage of your expertise, if you were so inclined. ;)

I think Raeyn summed it up nicely.  If you are up to training two young and eager wannabe warriors it would be much appreciated.

Ahh, it's been a while since I last had people to train. Of course I will help, just give me a while to prepare the classes since it has been indeed very long since I had trainees and there seem to be changes in the Aiel system yet again

Ghaul, any changes that have happened within the Aiel system that you'd like to talk about, I'm happy to listen to your wisdom.  I haven't changed anything in the system yet, because I don't know anything about what works and what is just an annoyance, so if you wanted to PM me or hit me up on MSN (quisalas.sedai@hotmail.com) I'd be happy to chat. :)

I need to drag Eqwina back here to help the Wise One apprentices.

Well, I've put my thinking cap on. And it gave unexpected results. I think I might have tackle Raeyn or Owen again soon.

If we're not nabbable on MSN, best option is to email one or both of us:

Raeynsedai(at)yahoo(dot)com

owen(dot)glendawr(at)gmail(dot)com

<3

Listening to you guys has given me a grand itch to make Aiel. >.< And I know I don't have the time to play them! *cries*

Make one, come on just do it, we are trying to resurrect the Aiel.  You can always regret it later and blame it on me!  ;)

Wait? There are no Aiel! Now I want to make one!

<Runs off into the waste and sits there till he figures out a bio>

Make sure you wear your shoufa or at least a damp cloth.  Also I would recommend sunscreen for any exposed areas!

make another brotherless and head into the bligth tig...with how often those there are active i am sure you would find the time ;)

see problem solved

Lii

really should see about doing something with her gai'shan