DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I do as I'm told...

Opera

Following Raeyn' advices, I drop a post to say "Hi" to everyone in the Warder's Division and try to get to know some RPers.

Thing is, I'd like to get some experience as a RPer in the world of the WoT, since I've been asked to master some in Real Life but I've never mastered anything before and even though I have read the books a couple of times, I'm still not too sure about all this.  :-\ That's why I want to be a player myself before, so as not to be too harsh a master. And I'll need your guidance in this.

I'd like to start as a Warder first, because... Well, Warders rocks !  :D

I've already had a bio CC'd and posted an intro thread, I'm now just waiting for a kind soul to have mercy on foolish me...  ;)

Welcome! I am so glad to see a new face around the Warders Yard. If you can wait for tomorrow I have a Warder (the MoT) or an Aes Sedai or two that could great you. Whatever you wish. If you need anything feel free to give me a poke.  :D

Hello Opera!  A belated welcome, from someone who is also relatively new (or renewed anyway)!

What's your warder character's name?

Mine is, well, my screenname (Visar).  Would you like to rp with a young Tairen rascal?  Shoot me a pm if you have any rp ideas, or just send me a link of a thread if you'd like me to join.  Or if you need some requirement done, just let me know and I'll do what I can to help as a fellow trainee (at present).

Looking forward to rping with you!