DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Make way for a Pirate!!

Auld Manriva

I reckon, after a good two and a half years around this place I should oughta' try and active m'self in some other place than just The Bands ummmmmmmmmm... privates  :o ... err private place?.... :-\ .... Off Color Boards!! Thats it! 

So to that end I should like to inflict m'self upon the denizens of The Kin. Not sure what I'm gonna do with a Ka'nitin Kaneedle but some of us seafarers do like the occasional bits of garish fabric to swath ourselfs' in now and agin'.. and them sash's sure fit that bill ;D

Mannylove! Ja alo, neu es't helemoal om ziepe, 't es gedoan me den onschuld en da gesmoezedoe. De mannen zijn in 't land! Ahoy! Wa goame nu meemoaken? Moe kik mijne dictionaire weer bovenhoale zulle. Zeg, 't es wel vakansje zulle! 'k hem gedoan me weerkuh voor twie weke! Moeste nu wete wa'k allemoal aan't zegge ben toens zoede weeral peinzen da'k u nie moe e'n, moar da's nie woar. 't es mijn misverstoan gevoel veur humor.

Welcome to the Kin!!! *snugglesmooches*!! ;D

Mannylove! Ja alo, neu es't helemoal om ziepe, 't es gedoan me den onschuld en da gesmoezedoe. De mannen zijn in 't land! Ahoy! Wa goame nu meemoaken? Moe kik mijne dictionaire weer bovenhoale zulle. Zeg, 't es wel vakansje zulle! 'k hem gedoan me weerkuh voor twie weke! Moeste nu wete wa'k allemoal aan't zegge ben toens zoede weeral peinzen da'k u nie moe e'n, moar da's nie woar. 't es mijn misverstoan gevoel veur humor.

HUH?? :-\ .. (looks to me like you've welcomed me with something about a helmeted zippidy gizmodozeedoh of some sort. But whats that about kickin' my Pirate Dictionary into some Zulu Bovine Hole sometime in the next two weeks? :'(  and Gerbil humour isn't my forte, that's Demon!... I know for a fact my mutt pirate patter isn't THAT untranslatable ;D)

Welcome to the Kin!!! *snugglesmooches*!!  8)  OK.. this part I get  ;D  :-*

Thanks for the big ol' Kin welcome May and you too Sam :D. Arrrr.. there DO be a wench hereabouts who's likely ta' be tappy footin about all a'sproutin' daisy's n' ferget me 'knots like they's a goin' outta' style, so she is ;)

*a high pitched squeal fills the Farm as Twinnie runs towards Manny, daisy's, mums, and an abundence of wildflowers burst out on the surrounding folage.  Jumping straight into the Pirate's arm's, grins and grabs him by his ears giving him a great big smooch!*

OH THANK YOU!!!  This is the most WONDERFUL and FABULOUS CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!!  *giggles and jumps down, eyes still sparkling and twinkling, stands straight and looks Manny in the eye..*

Welcome to the Kin Auld Manriva!!  You have found the wonder Org of NO DRAMA and NO STRESS!  *chuckles*  Our Elegant Eldest Lor doesn't allow it!  And that is our only rule! 

*grinning, wraps a Blue Sash around his hips, snugs it up, ties a sailor's knot, kisses his forehead and steps back*  You are Officially a Kinster!!!!  I will add you to our boards and you should be able to see the Farm, the Knitting Circle and the Blue Sash boards!  If you can't please let me know!!  *grins*  and just jump in wherever you want to!  Start a thread, join a conversation..tell us All About you....*whispers*  there's a thread for that...

Lor will be by to give you the official kisses of welcome to!

Everyone, this is a very dear and special friend of mine!  LOL  Many of you know him already..but make him very welcome!  *grins from ear to ear, tosses daisy's in the air and starts a snoopy dance with a horn pipe flavor!*

Oh My GOSH!!  *giggles*  almost forgot these!!  *brandishes blue knitting needles*  and just for that Wench comment...let me show you how these work....

*pokes the pirate in the bottom, dances around him, poking his ribs and laughing*  Ok these are yours...poke in fun and have fun!! 

*hands Manny his very own shiny brand new BLUE knitting needles*

Seee, I knowed ther'd be foliage, so I did... *chuckles* she forgot me monkey head tattoo poor lass, pokin' me after deck with 'er little needles..har,har,ha...hack, coughweeze... *gives Twin a big hug an a nice piratey smooch* 'don't mind the garlic lass.. ;D

Needles of Bluuuuuuue..eh?? So much better ta' be matchin' me eye...s  ;) ... ???hmmmm gonna have ta' be makin a pocket in me vest for these, so I am.. Oooooo.. a sash too! an' ain't it snappy. I'll have ta' be showin' th'Lads to be sure 8)

Decided to stay did ye bro?  ;) Made our Twin happy anyway lol.

*pokes with red needle*  :-* Glad to have ye here. ;D Don't worry about the

posting either. I'm very lax on that but they're very understanding about it!!

*chuckles* Sis is around somewhere too... if DJ ever lets go of her.

*hugs to everyone* My connection's still playing up so I haven't been on the

last while. Missing you all.

See, Twinny? I told you, sooner or later, he'd get his backside here and give in to our feminine wiles. ;) We should've sent Sam out with lipstick prints on his cheeks sooner, I think. *laughs*

Welcome (FINALLY) to the Kin, Manny! *kisses both cheecks and tweaks the sash*

Make yourself at home!

*grins*  happy birthday Sam!!  LOL  Wow..you got manny as a present too!  WOOHOO!!

Well Manny love it is good to have you here!  LOL  already have added a new flavor in your letter to santa!! 

*dances and tosses confetti*  It's gonna be a happy new year!  *starts a conga line*

Archived