DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Doman

Will al Seen

If I recall correctly Egeanin confiscated it on behalf of Turak along with his Seal and the other old crap he'd gathered.

No idea of its whereabouts now.

I just went though The Great hunt a couple of days ago, all she took was the seal, the damane wouldn't have been able to recognize the Male angreal or what ever it was.

Darth_Andreastarwars1.gif    anim-ring.gif    The_Wheel_of_Time__Stamp_by_Seiken_.gif

Alrighty... then we can assume the ivory man with a sword was still aboard Spray when it was boarded and Doman made property? He was with Egeanin at the time, so I suppose it is possible that he told her to grab his valuables before they stole his ship, but Idunno.

It could just be one of those little things that add flavour to the world, or a scam by the shopkeeper - if he wasn't a channeler of some sort then he shouldn't have been able to feel the warmth from the Angreal, surely? and if he was what happened to him?. I'd like to think that it's acutually an Angreal, regardless of whether or not it will be important, and would give extra motive for darkfriends to hunt Bayle (it seems a little early for them to be hunting down seals, that doesn't start up again until a long time later).

I wonder what PETA would say if Rand used seals for such a thing... ;D

But more seriously speaking, there are a few threads around here dealing with what Rand has to do. A very short summary would be that what he has to do is to come up with a way to undo the Bore, raher than put a new patch over it like LTT did. Because next time the AOL comes around, there can not be a Bore, since it is to be drilled then. How he is to do this, that is up for speculation.

Apparently finding junk from the Age of Legends isn't that hard, so long as you have an idea of what to look for.  Just look out how quickly the forsaken were able to scrounge up stasis boxes and such.  Domon as a smuggler and trader would likely have an eye for such unusual items, and indeed seems to have made a hobby from collecting.  Some of them are even usful, like the glow sticks he had.  I don't think he's anyone particularly special.

Bale had a affinity for collecting old things. He had a fossil skull, a light stick, the Angreal or Sa`Angreal, the Seal, and one or 2 other things. Stuff from the AOL is laying all over the place and not hard to get. Look at the cache of Angreal and stuff the wonder girls found in Ebou Dar. It's just a matter of paying attention it seems. As for Bale in book 12 I can see him somehow being a captain of a armada of ships that Rand will need in TG.

Darth_Andreastarwars1.gif    anim-ring.gif    The_Wheel_of_Time__Stamp_by_Seiken_.gif

Archived