DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gabriel (TDR spoilers)

Hallow

Ok im reading the dragon reborn atm and am at  chapter 47 :D Now im the kind of person that likes to guess at stuff before its revealed and i was wondering if im right at this one. (Even tho it might be fairly obvious)

After learning that Sammael was the guy in Illian, I think that Gabriel and the new High Lord of tear are also Forsaken, could anyone tell me if im right on this please? Thank you :D

Gabriel, his identity is revealed in the prologue of the next book (Shadow Rising).

don't you mean The Fires of Heaven?

Yes, prologue of Fires of Heaven.  Forgot that Shadow Rising did not have a prologue.

Not to be picky but, it's Gaebril, not Gabriel.

Youre right, a little slip of the tounge (Fingers)

And id think the toast high lord remark would refer to his unfortunate incident with the balefire  ;D

Uhh, I think ppeople who haven' read the entire series, or much of it, should be in the EOTW part of this forum, and not here, because everyone here have read, and reread it 5 times already, so I don't think it's so dangerous.

The section for Eye of the World I think is meant to not have info from later books (I take chronologically); just Eye of the World info.

This section and/or the respective threads in the Structured discussion section would be the right places to ask questions about the books chronologically after Eye of the World.

Uhh, I think ppeople who haven' read the entire series, or much of it, should be in the EOTW part of this forum, and not here, because everyone here have read, and reread it 5 times already, so I don't think it's so dangerous.

The section for Eye of the World I think is meant to not have info from later books (I take chronologically); just Eye of the World info.

This section and/or the respective threads in the Structured discussion section would be the right places to ask questions about the books chronologically after Eye of the World.

Agreed.  If a user doesn't want spoilers after a certain book, he can just post that information in the original post.  Which this user did.

Archived