DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So Covai Abandoned Me...

Christine

After I abandoned him....

Anyways.  I used to have a BT Civie.  She was Covai's cousin, and got to come to the tower and hang out and make trouble, and yada yada.  Anyways, after I disappeared, Covai went and got busy *glares* and has no time for my little Adawyn.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, being a BT Civie was fun!  I really enjoyed just hanging out, but I never got to really develop her.  I wanted her to like make a cool little restaurant or something, ya know?  Open up her house to be a laundro mat or something and fix yummy meals.

But, with Covai busy, I can't really continue Adawyn.

So, I am going to create a BT Civie.  But being alone is no fun!

So, does anyone have a sister?  Or a friend?  Or just someone they had back home?  I dont care if you wrote your bio 3 years ago and want to bring someone from back home in, or if you are on your way to the Farm now and pick me up along the way.

Any ideas will be welcome - message me at gamecox5989@hotmail.com on msn or post here or so yeah.  Gonna stop blabbing now.

Christine

I have a Dedicated Tai'Dashan (Tai for short) that had a lost love in Mayne named Aria..you could remind him of her, or be her. Otherwise, just befriend him.. The Light knows he really needs friends lol. His mentor is about the only one he has, and maybe Sereth. Plus im fairly active (post at least once a day) so there will be lots of oppurtunities  ;D

For reference, my Grandfather was diagnosed with Cancer, thats why I became busy. Considering he died a year afterwards, I will balefire you if you glare at me again for that  >:(

On a less serious note, you can keep Adawyn, just don't expect Covai to be involved in every RP that she does :P

Considering you're allowed up to three characters a divison, you can still make a new civi from scratch, and keep her in the closet for whenever you need her. I'll poke Arath to see if we've still got the bio stored somewhere, or if you've still just it, just forward it onto him.

If it makes you feel better, I can always dump Covai's dirty boots off to your laundromat for cleaning :P The Inn doubles as the mess hall for people anyway, and Covai had his quarters there as well. You can always help out around there if you want to do some cooking. I'm sure you'll get a bit of freedom to experiment outside of rush periods.

*hugs tight to Covai* I lurves you Luke!

Anyways, Adawyn was annoying cause she was so.... perfect.  Yeah, eww perfect.

So, I would rather do something from scratch.  Arath and Tai, contact me on msn and we can talk about working on something.

BTW, Im glad I finally got a response.  I was starting to think I stunk or something :(

*flops down on the couch and pulls Chrissy over with her* Okay...so I have been working on a bio for an Ashie for awhile..he was going to be..er is going to be Thera's (my MoT/Gaidin) little brother, but I would like to add more of a twist. Since you seem to be up to RP's of late we should jump on MSN and do some planning.

Also...how comes the shawls?? I found an adorable Fabric today!! It is this great shade of red. ;)

*sends her minions to kidnap Covai and tie him down* No more being busy!  :-* *puts a hand over his mouth before he can mention her own busyness*

ACTUALLY! I talked with Arath earlier and my bio is already up on the bio boards needing a CC! *pokes pokes pokes*

And I have the pattern all laid out now, including the Sign on the back, and I have found the PERFECT lace, remind me to take a picture of it for you.  Now, just waiting to go to VA in two weeks and go to the fabric store to find something better.

And send me that red fabric!  I may use it for my dress.

ok, so YAY! I am going to swiftly move this thread from "help me write a bio" to "anyone wanna rp?"

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,36620.0.html

The bio has been CCd and approved.  Arath and I have to do a thread to bring her cutie patootie to the Tower, then she will be arriving! 

She is gonna work in the inn if you want any ideas on how to meet her.  Warning, read the personality - she is not butterflies and sunshine!

And, just to clarify, EVENTUALLY, like a few months down the road, she is gonna do the laundry and deserts thing!  Not like immediately! *giggles at Covai who was confused*

So yeah, anyone wanna RP getting told off? :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, who do I ask about possibly learning WS?  I know that Civies used to be able to have a WS, but is that still the possibility?  I think we used to have to go through Freelanders WS, because we were a bit of each, but what is the policy now?  If anyone can point me in the right direction of who to ask / policies, would love to know, as it would give me something to do (IC and OOC) with her.